Atlanta vs Tatum

Jth2114

398-5, Atlanta to start the 2nd quarter.

Seemed that way...

Two turnovers inside the 2-yard line.... was the difference in 28-0 at half compared to what should of been 21-14.....

SEVEN turnovers (only one was forced) in the game. 49-13 Atlanta.

On to PG.

Thought the offense moved better on the one drive that we used shotgun every play to get down to the 2 only to go under center and throw a pick because the pressure got to him. Not quite sure why we abandoned the gun for the rest of the game. It spread the field out and created more running room.

Thought the offense moved better on the one drive that we used shotgun every play to get down to the 2 only to go under center and throw a pick because the pressure got to him. Not quite sure why we abandoned the gun for the rest of the game. It spread the field out and created more running room.

I'm trying to send you a message. I think your box is full

OK let me get this right. We can make the playoffs at 1-9 if we beat PG by 11? Once upon a time there were 9-1 teams left out of the playoffs.

If that is not enough The VB team was 0& 9 in District and made the play -offs. Were ranked in the top 10 before district & no one was injured or failed.