Doomer declaring the Saints now

I'm now a Saints fan now because the Cowboys aint really the same no more. Red aint calling plays good now and the cowboys that gets the money watches the games on the sidelines now. Saints quarterback plays hurt and Robinson and Ingram runs that ball with their heads down and they push the pile. Ol Rob Ryan always keeps them in games since they got rolling on Week 5.

- If somebody wants size XS Cowboys hoodies or broke TV's for free come to Deadwood FM 2517 riverside estates lot 17

I've lost all faith and hope in you Doomer. While I couldn't stomach the New England game I haven't given up hope yet. Once the Cowboys are out of the playoffs then I'll quit watching all together, but I can't give up on my team even 20 years without a Super Bowl. You new beloved team has only won one in 49 years, good luck with that.

• Like 1

I've lost all faith and hope in you Doomer. While I couldn't stomach the New England game I haven't given up hope yet. Once the Cowboys are out of the playoffs then I'll quit watching all together, but I can't give up on my team even 20 years without a Super Bowl. You new beloved team has only won one in 49 years, good luck with that.

Awe thankx Dav. I wish Y'all luck too. I'd still root for the Cowboys, just caint afford all those Tv's no more

I'm dead serious as a heart attack, aint no more room in my sheds for even one more broke TV. True storie

You should do what I do, and if the season is lost stop watching until the next year. With this season I won't watch the Seattle game, because I can't stand to watch the Cowboys lose. If they win I missed out, and will watch it on the NFL website. The Cowboys have yet to win a game that I expected them to lose, and it's the only way I can keep my sanity during the fall.

You should do what I do, and if the season is lost stop watching until the next year. With this season I won't watch the Seattle game, because I can't stand to watch the Cowboys lose. If they win I missed out, and will watch it on the NFL website. The Cowboys have yet to win a game that I expected them to lose, and it's the only way I can keep my sanity during the fall.

Yep. What would we do if one of us lost our sanity? We gotta do what we gotta do! Saints might help Dallas out this weekend by whoopin the Giants.

Yep. What would we do if one of us lost our sanity? We gotta do what we gotta do! Saints might help Dallas out this weekend by whoopin the Giants.

We're seeing you've gone insane, becoming an Aint's fan. I'm sure you've pulled some stunts, but this one takes the cake. I think we need to send you to Rusk, the corn squeezin's have gone straight to your head.

We're seeing you've gone insane, becoming an Aint's fan. I'm sure you've pulled some stunts, but this one takes the cake. I think we need to send you to Rusk, the corn squeezin's have gone straight to your head.

Not a big Rusk Eagles fan. Good boys there but the Green and Eagles just dont seem to go together for me

Not a big Rusk Eagles fan. Good boys there but the Green and Eagles just dont seem to go together for me

I don't think they let the patients go to the local football games, but maybe you could watch the Aint's in a straitjacket. That way you wouldn't be destroying any TV's when they lose.

I don't think they let the patients go to the local football games, but maybe you could watch the Aint's in a straitjacket. That way you wouldn't be destroying any TV's when they lose.

Good idea DavTV. Saints may be #1 for me now, but the Cowboys will always be #2

I'm now a Saints fan now because the Cowboys aint really the same no more. Red aint calling plays good now and the cowboys that gets the money watches the games on the sidelines now. Saints quarterback plays hurt and Robinson and Ingram runs that ball with their heads down and they push the pile. Ol Rob Ryan always keeps them in games since they got rolling on Week 5.

- If somebody wants size XS Cowboys hoodies or broke TV's for free come to Deadwood FM 2517 riverside estates lot 17

Oh No!

Say ain't so Doomy.....Say it ain't so!!!!