Texas @ Iowa St.

JustAFan11

Notes from Strongs presser!

@Longhorn_FB: Coach Strong: It was a good win on Saturday. We were sloppy but we were able to go get the job done. #HookEm

@WVWilkerson: Charlie Strong: "Our punter was conference player of the week. How about that?"

@max_olson: Charlie Strong, are you going to Miami? "I have the best job in the country."

@JeffHowe247: Strong: Either theyre ripping me or saying I lost my team or something else. #HookEm #Longhorns

@Longhorn_FB: What's happened is each and every day guys are getting more confident. - Coach Strong on recent play

@JeffHowe247: Strong said defensive line play is one of the reasons why the #Longhorns have improved so much the last two games. #HookEm

@JeffHowe247: Charlie Strong DOnta Foremans foot injury isnt anything serious. #HookEm #Longhorns

@Longhorn_FB: We're a better defensive tm when Duke is playing the Nickel position. What's happening now is a lot of balls are coming out b/c of pressure

@JeffHowe247: Strong on the #Longhorns passing game: said at some point theyre going be in a game where we have to make play in the pass game. #HookEm

@JeffHowe247: Strong on #Longhorns road woes: Dallas, that doesnt count. We have to play better. #HookEm

@AnwarRichardson: Texas coach Charlie Strong said they have to play better and start off right on the road. Can't go three-and-out. Needs stops on defense

This is a game texas should be in full control if they want to he taken seriously imo. Theses games like west va, kansas,and tech are must wins in order of confidence /bowl game. I have a feeling a texas bowl matchup with A&M is looking good now.

If both are eligible and continuing the trends they are on, no way the sec allows tgat matchup to happen

• Like 1