Katy Students Told to Deny God or Take a Failing Grade

RETIREDFAN1

Normally, I'd be a bit skeptical on the assignment and the bounds by it. Even in my last paper of graduate school, I had to be careful on using scripture as a means to make an argument on common themes between sports and rhetoric.

However, this teacher has not only violated someone's 1st amendment rights but also the lime that goes to separation of church and state. She needs to be reprimanded and anything more will have her losing her job with Katy ISD.

Just more proof that we need to fire all public school teachers, administrators ect, and privatize the education system. These clowns are the most incompetent members of the entire workforce in this country. Let them try to make it out in the real world.

and just who do you think the private organizations will hire to teach in THEIR schools........You didn't think that one through very well........:lol:

and just who do you think the private organizations will hire to teach in THEIR schools........You didn't think that one through very well........:lol:

I don't know... maybe some actual competent people. :)

And yeah I did think it through, but thanks for the input Skippy :)

Why would the private sector hire the same incompetent people back? I'll help you out... they wouldn't. Lmao

Because unlike you, the private corporation knows that only 3 to 4 % of teachers are incompetent........like every other profession it's that 4% that always end up in the news.......

Because unlike you, the private corporation knows that only 3 to 4 % of teachers are incompetent........like every other profession it's that 4% that always end up in the news.......

Lmao sure man, I'm the one succeeding in the private sector but I have no clue.

4% lmao.... More like 40%

No WAY I'd do THAT job! Surrounded by brats who Know you can't do anything about them???? Hell no!!!! Let me give them an Ed-u-muh-cation like I got; Complete with boards, belts & paddles, & THEN I would Cheerfully do it!

Don't forget getting paid like a fast food worker. Like I said the system is flawed and it encourages the least competent people in the American workforce. Standards are low and performance is ridiculously low, but the institution continues to survive. The broken educational system in America is the epitome of government failure. The answer is to scrap it and let free market take over.

Don't forget getting paid like a fast food worker. Like I said the system is flawed and it encourages the least competent people in the American workforce. Standards are low and performance is ridiculously low, but the institution continues to survive. The broken educational system in America is the epitome of government failure. The answer is to scrap it and let free market take over.

In Other words, do the Exact opposite of Obamacare... I Like it!😋