Stumblin, bumblin, Sumlin?

Immortal13

People will compare it to Sark... but I agree, not really a story

If that's really him, I can understand the comparison. If this did happen wouldn't it be in the media, and not on some message board ? If it's not him, someone should have a lawsuit filed for defamation.

If that's really him, I can understand the comparison. If this did happen wouldn't it be in the media, and not on some message board ? If it's not him, someone should have a lawsuit filed for defamation.

If it was at a team hotel, that floor should have been closed off to anyone not associated with the team unless the coaches were on another floor. But since the video isn't clear, it's understandable that it's not covered by the media.

So you couldn't be wrong. Kinda funny this ain't even on texags, shaggy bevo sec board lol. It's legit right they wouldn't hesitate on negative pr for A&M . We all know why this thread was started. Every coach drinks a few now in then I seriously doubt Sumlin is wasted. Honestly you can so much better than this Immortal.

It is on Shaggy. Was there before here.

I think this video is actually from the sec media days in Hoover over the summer. It's definitely Sumlin in the video, but I do not think that video is from last week. Now that someone brought it up, I do remember seeing this over the summer but it didn't get much play.

So you couldn't be wrong. Kinda funny this ain't even on texags, shaggy bevo sec board lol. It's legit right they wouldn't hesitate on negative pr for A&M . We all know why this thread was started. Every coach drinks a few now in then I seriously doubt Sumlin is wasted. Honestly you can so much better than this Immortal.

It has been on Texags, Skippy. That's where it started. All the threads kept getting deleted. If you have a problem with this thread topic then report it to the mods or just ignore it.

Who said I had a problem with it? I just thought it was a little weird thst I only seen it on this site. Apparently you spend a lot of time on Aggie forum. I know I am shocked.

Dude I never got upset. I honestly post most of the time for my entertainment.

Nope I actually don't go on Texags at all. Don't be an oxymoron :)

Oh ok I don't venture to that site often ad well as texags. They make db1980 look very respectable and knowledgeable lol.

That's funny, I used to try to figure out who you were over at texags. I finally had to quit reading it and aggy247. The headaches kept getting worse. Last time I saw you on Texas down low you were getting laughed plum out of the forum. I hope they didn't scar you for life. Are you okay?