Seattle v. Dallas

I regretted jumping on Spacegolfer's side with the Romo thing last year, but you can find out the true measure of a player during an injury. The Cowboy offense has completely fallen apart without him. Those 8-8 years would be 4-12 years without Romo. The fact that the Cowboys can't do anything is a great testament to Romo's importance. This is likely a 10 win Cowboy team with Romo who is looking at another 6-10 or 5-9 season assuming Romo comes back in 2 weeks... As much as I disliked Cowboy fans growing up, I actually have some sympathy for them.

Romo's career numbers are impressive despite mostly playing on bad Cowboy teams. I really believe with a good Oline and decent defense, Romo could've led the Cowboys to a couple of championships. Guess we will never know

Romo's career numbers are impressive despite mostly playing on bad Cowboy teams. I really believe with a good Oline and decent defense, Romo could've led the Cowboys to a couple of championships. Guess we will never know

Next year is always the year... Or at least that motto holds true in college football lol