SnapShot #'s

ScottFrost

It should be real close to that maybe 210

Out of the numbers posted, right now Linden-Kildare and Rosebudd-Lott both are definitely dropping from 3A D2 to 2A D1. Others I'm interested in are Garrison, Beckville, and Timpson. If Timpson moves back up, they could end up in with the teams that are currently 10 AA D1, (Shelbyville, West Sabine, San Augustine, Joaquin) plus Garrison, if they drop.

Out of the numbers posted, right now Linden-Kildare and Rosebudd-Lott both are definitely dropping from 3A D2 to 2A D1. Others I'm interested in are Garrison, Beckville, and Timpson. If Timpson moves back up, they could end up in with the teams that are currently 10 AA D1, (Shelbyville, West Sabine, San Augustine, Joaquin) plus Garrison, if they drop.

Don't know if it's listed but heard 223 for Beckville

Where are you finding these numbers?