Kyler Murray to get his 1st Career Start

cats69

He's 18, it's already a character issue! Coaches aren't the end all, top of the world order. If he acted that way toward anyone it would be a character issue!

so after 18 you're character can't be molded for the better or improved? You're so wrong it's not even funny. Mine still could improve day by day.

Both are correctable. So far so good with Boyd. We'll see with Kyler if things start going wrong. If he continues to cuss coaches then it's a character issue.

totally agree. He probably has gotten away with it his whole life. Now hopefully that he was held accountable, he'll learn from it and he won't act that way again!

He's 18, it's already a character issue! Coaches aren't the end all, top of the world order. If he acted that way toward anyone it would be a character issue!

If it's a character issue we will find out sooner or later. When things don't go his way, and it will at some point. we'll find out if this was a single incident or if he is an entitlement brat.

so after 18 you're character can't be molded for the better or improved? You're so wrong it's not even funny. Mine still could improve day by day.

Where in any of my posts did I say his character couldnt be improved? All I said was that it wasn't a mistake and it wasn't the same as what Boyd did. My goodness does anyone have any reading comprehension anymore?

If it's a character issue we will find out sooner or later. When things don't go his way, and it will at some point. we'll find out if this was a single incident or if he is an entitlement brat.

My point is that character is formed long before a person is 18 so it would be hard for me to believe this is a singular incident. It might be a first time with a coach involved, but hard to believe it's the first time he has thrown a fit because something didn't go his way.

totally agree. He probably has gotten away with it his whole life. Now hopefully that he was held accountable, he'll learn from it and he won't act that way again!

It looks like his way worked for him. It probably has more to do with Allen being hurt, but it still does not look good.

Seeing again what continues to be a recurring them for the Aggie defense. Struggled in the first half and gave up some big plays, but after halftime adjustments, really stepping it up and making some plays. They're not where they want to be yet but it sure is nice to have a defensive coordinator who knows how to make adjustments.

Seeing again what continues to be a recurring them for the Aggie defense. Struggled in the first half and gave up some big plays, but after halftime adjustments, really stepping it up and making some plays. They're not where they want to be yet but it sure is nice to have a defensive coordinator who knows how to make adjustments.

Getting a pick 6 on a telegraphed pass is hardly an adjustment.

The D has not stopped SCAR. They have almost 100 yards of rushing above their season average through 3 quarters.