Who ya votin fer?

StillGreezy

It an't who I am voting for it is who I think has the best chance of beating Hillary and Sanders. I am voting against Hillary an Sanders

And I am not going to be duped (deceived) into voting for any third party that might indirectly help get one of them elected. Just to prove a point that would be lost

It an't who I am voting for it is who I think has the best chance of beating Hillary and Sanders.

And I am not going to be duped into voting for any third party that might indirectly help get one of them elected.

When there is no difference between them and the gopper candidate, you are definitely duped.......

When there is no difference between them and the gopper candidate, you are definitely duped.......

No you are the one, calling names shows your mentality

one has got to be better in your mind than the other

just sit on the side line and chunk rocks and see how far it gets you.

No you are the one, calling names shows your mentality

one has got to be better in your mind than the other

just sit on the side line and chunk rocks and see how far it gets you.

I won't sell out my CONSERVATIVE beliefs and vote for a liberal like you will.......if that gets you a dim, what's the difference.....one liberal is as good as another......until you brainwashed stooges wake up and realize there is no difference between the dims and the goppers, nothing will change .....

I won't sell out my CONSERVATIVE beliefs and vote for a liberal like you will.......if that gets you a dim, what's the difference.....one liberal is as good as another......until you brainwashed stooges wake up and realize there is no difference between the dims and the goppers, nothing will change .....

But you already work for the government and do exactly what they tell you to do. :)