Hughes Springs @ Linden-Kildare : Battle for the bell

Horns85

That Sulphur river smells pretty bad, I think that's why the folks on the north side of it are so grumpy. You know how bad it can get when you cross that river. I saw HS play Jefferson

and they played pretty good, not nearly as good as in the past, but ok. I have not seen L-K play this year but they did beat Redwater??? and played Pewitt pretty tough, so you never know

about them Tigers. Does Shock Linwood have any siblings?

Go Tigers

Go Bears

What some people or a lot of people fail to realize is, is that this team as it stands right now is super young, they are growing each week, and are going to be a handful from here on out

If and when HS goes up next year, it's gonna be fun to watch them do their thing!!

I thought that they had banned JJ?

Trust me they won't beat West Rusk

Good to see you CT21, haven't seen you since before the Waskom / WR game. You remember the one where you and your little homies were picking WR to spank Waskom. Guess that didn't go so well for you, that might explain why you haven't been here in a few weeks. Next time be a big enough man to come have some crow with us, I hear it was sure favorite flavor chicken!

One and done like always?? you don't know much do you??

2005 Quarterfinals

2007 Area Round

2008 Area round

2010 Area round

2011 Regional Semi

2012 Regional Semi

2013 Area

2014 Area

Lots of 1st round exits huh???

no rings.....if you ain't first, you're last!!