Beckville vs. Joaquin

baconandeggs

Beckville (8-1, 3-1) welcomes the Rams to town Friday night to wrap up the regular season. The Bearcats clinched a playoff spot last night with a win in West Sabine. The Bearcats and Rams have a storied past, and that is an understatement. The Bearcats historically play the Rams tough in Ram stadium (Remember last year?) and the Rams always seem to play us tough at home (Remember two years ago?)

That being said, the Bearcats feel good about Friday night and the playoffs that await them. I feel like we are peaking at the right time. I pray for no injuries to either team. I look for the Bearcats to fine tune some things that will benefit us down the road. We need to limit the amount of yards we give up in penalties, work on special teams and field position and clock management. I look for a good clean, crisp game. My prediction is Beckville 45 Joaquin 16.

IMHO, I think it all depends on which herd of Rams shows up. If the team that played vs. SA gets off the bus, we'll get Peter-rolled. If the one that woodshedded Cushing last night comes to town, we could see a humdinger of a football game. I knew going into the season that Beckville would field their best team in 9 years. They haven't disappointed me.

Seriously? After picking Cushing? I guess we should expect nothing less from you.

Wasn't picking them to win, just picking for the Rams to lose :lol: And now that they beat up on the weaker kid, now the Ram fans think they can beat a very good Bearcats team. Like I said before the Ram fans are seriously delusional :blink:

Wasn't picking them to win, just picking for the Rams to lose :lol: And now that they beat up on the weaker kid, now the Ram fans think they can beat a very good Bearcats team. Like I said before the Ram fans are seriously delusional :blink:

No not delusional just that joaquin and beckville play eachother hard. Like last year beckville had nothing to play for except pride. Well the shoe is on the other foot now. We are playing for pride this time around. Joaquin in a huge upset

No not delusional just that joaquin and beckville play eachother hard. Like last year beckville had nothing to play for except pride. Well the shoe is on the other foot now. We are playing for pride this time around. Joaquin in a huge upset

I was thinking the same thing today.

but I think Beckville wins. Beckville coaching staff is clicking.

I was thinking the same thing today.

but I think Beckville wins. Beckville coaching staff is clicking.

Yea the coaches may be clicking but the athletes play the game. There will be lots of emotion and pride on the field Friday. And if joe wins well and good. And if bville wins also well and good. The main thing is to play with all your heart and soul and to remember it is just a game in the end. And everyone that accepts Jesus as their savior has already won the most important victory there is. God bless to all and I pray for an injury free game to both teams and safe journey to our fans