Alto VS Cross Roads

TXGOLFER48

Saw probably the UGLIEST blind side block....it was legal....there in Cross Roads way back in 05...saw it coming I even yelled at the kid to watch out.....NEVER saw Morrison peel back from 30 yds.....on film looks like the kid was shot with a 30.06....BLAM....worse than last night's Cowboy hit on Seattle.....could get UGLY

Saw probably the UGLIEST blind side block....it was legal....there in Cross Roads way back in 05...saw it coming I even yelled at the kid to watch out.....NEVER saw Morrison peel back from 30 yds.....on film looks like the kid was shot with a 30.06....BLAM....worse than last night's Cowboy hit on Seattle.....could get UGLY

I played with Morrison's dad. He would lay the wood pretty much every hit.

I played with Morrison's dad. He would lay the wood pretty much every hit.

Which one???....BOTH were pretty "fair" athletes...LOL....saw "DAD" kick a fieldgoal at Student field and it hit the power pole and knock a whole bank of lights out....well a small breeze would "flicker" the lights anyway in ALTO....

• Like 1

My bad.

True...so sorry haven't responded...been to Bass Hall and McBeth....with my World History class....can do things like that when you live in Metroplex.....

when you have been places like we have...the "bad" places seem to start melding together and it becomes one big CLUSTER....either that or we are starting to get "signs" of dementia!!!???##%%??