John Tyler (7-3) vs Texas High (8-2)

cujoforlife

slade heathcott ran the ball some that year...got drafted in the first round by the Yankees later that year

Sir i was talking about JT. Since, you didn't realize that Ward didn't start playing for JT until 2010. Also, the same year that JT beat TH in Texarkana. 26-17.

Miami you're just dillusional. Anytime JT loses its a down year. Anytime somebody else gets beat it's "about par for the course". We had a good run against you guys, now you are having one. Enjoy it.....beat your chest.... it never lasts...... got trophies ???

After this season i don't think the two teams will be playing each other anymore. Unless TH moves up, which i don't see happening.

Does anybody know the potential day and time the winner of this game will play Mansfield lake ridge?

The papers will tell you when they interview Coach Holmes again. After the game if JT wins.

They will probably have y'all going to Desoto too lol

It don't get that good.

He is right about Texas High being "down". Pretty much going 9-1, 8-2, 7-3......records don't really tell the whole story. We haven't been anything outstanding & a lot of those wins have been playing in a weak district (exclude Longview please!). From 2001-2008 we were pretty darn good and JTs current streak isn't any better than the one we had going at that time.

This is not anti-JT at all. They have been on an amazing run & have had talent anybody would envy the last few years. I just know when you get to gloating & thinking its gonna be that way forever you can quickly get ordinary again in the blink of an eye.

I think we have a shot this Sat. That's not a prediction of victory. I already admitted I believe the Lions are a solid 15 pt favorite.

Great post. Cujo fans of all should know about becoming ordinary in a blink of an eye after their last state title appearance only to become the laughing stock of East Texas for half a decade.

Great post. Cujo fans of all should know about becoming ordinary in a blink of an eye after their last state title appearance only to become the laughing stock of East Texas for half a decade.

no disrespect to Longview but y'all should be last people talking about a state title win, I know our drought is horrible but lord y'alls is.... I'll just leave it there.

no disrespect to Longview but y'all should be last people talking about a state title win, I know our drought is horrible but lord y'alls is.... I'll just leave it there.

Who said anything about a state title win? I was responding to becoming ordinary in a blink of an eye. Y'all experienced that a little more than a decade ago...you should know how which it happens.

Who said anything about a state title win? I was responding to becoming ordinary in a blink of an eye. Y'all experienced that a little more than a decade ago...you should know how which it happens.

And we do lobofan07, that's why we know how to have fun in the mist of it and not get bent all out of shape when we don't.

even when we're ordinary we still made the playoffs in 2005,2006 and almost in 2007, can't speak on 2002-2004

I would told you about the 21 yr old drought which you own. You can't really talk to much noise.

14yr. I believe he mention appearance.

I would told you about the 21 yr old drought which you own. You can't really talk to much noise.

14yr. I believe he mention appearance.