John Tyler (7-3) vs Texas High (8-2)

cujoforlife

Lufkin?? Won't even waste my time. Lol. I miss Lufkin of old days :(

Are you a graduate of any MISD school? That jock/bandwagon life must be something.

Where were you two years ago?

Funny how when a school is winning...jock fans come flocking. But all you hear is crickets when said school can't win uno much less a football game.

Summit and LR get one or two good winning seasons and all of a sudden they're Allen/Katy. LOL Jock fans I tell ya...😂😅

Name change to metrojock?

Are you a graduate of any MISD school? That jock/bandwagon life must be something.

Funny how when a school is winning...jock fans come flocking. But all you hear is crickets when said school can't win uno much less a football game.

Summit and LR get one or two good winning seasons and all of a sudden they're Allen/Katy. LOL Jock fans I tell ya...😂😅

i know lol these were no name schools two years ago and now they want to be put on the same pedestal with Allen and Aledo lol

no! It's meTROLLplex! Look at his signature! He knows his name!

The Dfw schools open up new schools like every year and they all just think there football God's after one year

ET and Cedar Hill went down last night. I see Katy taking the D2 title now. Ennis is gone from 5A D2, so we'll have a new champ there too. I don't see the DFW area dominating like last season..

ET and Cedar Hill went down last night. I see Katy taking the D2 title now. Ennis is gone from 5A D2, so we'll have a new champ there too. I don't see the DFW area dominating like last season..

yep ol' ennis 12-1 and done...

i know lol these were no name schools two years ago and now they want to be put on the same pedestal with Allen and Aledo lol

Well lets just say after next week, your chance of a rematch wit Aledo, will be very very slim. Lol. That's if Texarkana don't put a beat down on y'all today. Lol. Good luck Texas High.

Lmao, You called it Gtee. I think you're the one that said Hville would win. You also told me after the scrimmage, that Ennis didn't look that good.

I know Lobos ain't got no room for error but look at ennis season this year. They were playing on borrowed time. Especially in 16 5a. Only team they really beat was House. So what that tell you? Borrowed time...

what time is LV playing on? I got respect for LV but if you ain't first at the END we all last... we scrimmaged y'all two years in a row... last year we smashed y'all in the E..and y'all got us this year... it is what it is... but in Ennis its about that ring... not just being competitive and making the dance.. 6-5 record this year what a load of talent coming back and UP.. We still will be around for that ring again in the next few trust..

what time is LV playing on? I got respect for LV but if you ain't first at the END we all last... we scrimmaged y'all two years in a row... last year we smashed y'all in the E..and y'all got us this year... it is what it is... but in Ennis its about that ring... not just being competitive and making the dance.. 6-5 record this year what a load of talent coming back and UP.. We still will be around for that ring again in the next few trust..

uhh...Lobos time is atleast a week longer than ennis' time...