5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Longview would be ahead by at LEAST 10 points or more if we had a quarterback and receivers who would half TobinFrost catch the ball.

Or ya know, if they didn't try to do a reverse to a guy who hasn't run the ball outside of maybe once all season. Just stupid. Run the dang football.

Though, it should've been a late hit right before that play.

Awfull coaching period!!! No excuses!!!!! Offense has no idea what it's doing! Anthony runs 50 yards for a td then doesn't see the field again!!! Pathetic passing game due to patters all being sideline and down field ! Awfull ! Please tell me I'm wrong!???? Every year! If no Aaron Johnson this team would have done nothing in playoffs

S! He made plays himself! Just not a very good team overall compared to maybe 40 5a teams that are better coached..... That last play was silly!

To me it is ridiculous to say King is a horrible coach. Won too many games and been barely beat too many times. Just silly. Last year was good example lose by two with all the injuries. It is what it is we r running team only had pure passer couple times in last 15 years. Aaron johnson was tough almost agree there.

Miller is a great back no blame in giving him the rock. They will hit another big one with Anthony just wait for it