5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Luck lol.

If we get up on ya like a certain team the last time you were at Rose, we'll make sure not to step off the throttle as they did.

That was some real luck right there.

Lee choked and the Pack had enough fire power and talent to come back. It happens. We choked last season too, when the Bos were lucky enough to come back. If WE get a lead like that again, I can guarantee y'all will be at the house next week, while we're playing Summit.

Lee choked and the Pack had enough fire power and talent to come back. It happens. We choked last season too, when the Bos were lucky enough to come back. If WE get a lead like that again, I can guarantee y'all will be at the house next week, while we're playing Summit.

I wouldn't guarantee anything between these two teams. But ok.

The likelihood of y'all getting a lead like that again is quite small.

It is funny how you cal it talent when Lufkin does it but luck when Longview did it.

Luck lol.

If we get up on ya like a certain team the last time you were at Rose, we'll make sure not to step off the throttle as they did.

That was some real luck right there.

Psh. What about that lucky FG miss by perennial power Lindale. Now that's luck..

Thats what im talking about get it heated up !!!

LP all day

I hope it's true what I heard we were adding for this game on offense. Something I've been asking for since we used it in 2011...👏🏽

Psh. What about that lucky FG miss by perennial power Lindale. Now that's luck..

Don't bring them into this or I'll mention Marshall!!!!

You wanna talk about luck....lol

All I know is...

You beat your 4th place team on a missed FG. We beat ours by 43.

That's what happens when you play in a district as good as ours, y'all wouldn't know anything about that lol. The SEC of high school. 😁😂😂

WP4L... remember 16-5a's 4 place team would have won our district.......they are far superior to 15-5a... :D

See....Jbbabi gets it.

WP4L... remember 16-5a's 4 place team would have won our district.......they are far superior to 15-5a... :D

True story.

Don't even know why we're showing up. Thankfully, we'll probably flip a coin because Lufkin will think it'll be too cold to play Friday.