Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

All of you Paul Pewit poster please listen up. I've watched a little bit of Pewit and some on Hooks. Winona has more to offer than both teams. I'm hoping you listen up. This game will not be a run a way unless its Winona by 14-21. I know there's homers on here, but wow, some of you guys aren't showing any respect. Good luck to both team and congrats to both staffs on a good football season.

All of you Paul Pewit poster please listen up. I've watched a little bit of Pewit and some on Hooks. Winona has more to offer than both teams. I'm hoping you listen up. This game will not be a run a way unless its Winona by 14-21. I know there's homers on here, but wow, some of you guys aren't showing any respect. Good luck to both team and congrats to both staffs on a good football season.

You maybe right. I feel like PP wins because they are physical but winona is 1 of only a few teams to even score on that waskom def. PP held us to the lowest points we scored in a game. Should be a good game. I gotta pull for district 8.

How long until tx13 gets out of smoaky jail ?? Yall need your big guns on here this week.

Duly noted. We will show up just in case.

Respect?? It's earned not given, whynona, hasn't earned it, Pewitt has!!! Way too early for people to talk about respect and Whynona in the same sentence!!

You maybe right. I feel like PP wins because they are physical but winona is 1 of only a few teams to even score on that waskom def. PP held us to the lowest points we scored in a game. Should be a good game. I gotta pull for district 8.

How long until tx13 gets out of smoaky jail ?? Yall need your big guns on here this week.

I'm not from Winona. Just a retired old coach watching great grandkid's in Arp these days.

There's a smoaky jail? I'll have to stay away from there, My Martha doesn't take to kind to trouble.

What has Whynona done to say respect for them?? Who have they beat?? Anyone of substance??

Well buddy they have beaten Arp who shut out Paul Pewit. Excuses and what ever you have to say Pewit still got beat 20-0. Just because teams like Winona kept their kids out of trouble and on the field to have a good year doesn't give you the right to talk down to them. Last time I checked Hughes Springs couldn't say that.

Ouch. How about talking about what Winona does that gives them an advantage. Pewitt is a completely different team that you are comparing them too against Arp. They are a power running team out of the spread. Do a great job on defense. That formula tends to win games.

• Like 1

Again first two games of the year. Pewitt's coach had to gain the respect and trust of the players while also teaching them a new defense and offense. They also had to learn a new style of practicing as well. It took some time. I will tell you that thinking that way would be a mistake.

Thinking Hooks and Pewitt are weaker teams is a plus for me. I believe Pewitt has the easier route than Hooks does now. Can't wait till Friday.

What does Winona have that makes them the winner other than what happened between Waskom and Arp?