Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

No joke... I bet all of the match ups between d8 and d7 are within 7 pts of each other except waskom and Dekalb. No disrespect to Dekalb I just feel like waskom is the best 3a division 2 team in this region and quite possibly the state. The other three contests seem very evenly matched.

I don't see HS keeping WR close but as far as the other two games you are probably right. I see this game being within 7 points with her way. I know pewitt is tough but I don't think any team hit waskom line them boys from Winona did. They were able to square them up pretty good all night

The only comparisons I could see is Winona got beat by Waskom but scored 21 points and Paul Pewitt played Waskom and didn't score any.

Also Winona beat Arp but Paul Pewitt was shut out.

that's right. ever heard of improvement. i remenber a few games ago. Bulls put a major butt whooping on NEW BOSTON. JUST SAYING.

n

And he pretends Hughes Springs still had the same kids that played Arp and he knows nothing about the offensive changes made in Arp which made them better. Winona beat Arp after they made the offensive change #1. Arp is unbeaten since making offensive change #2&3. Got it. Winona has a better team than Pewit all the way around. Size, speed and the staff to accompany it. Got it. PP won in a horrible district that is about to either get swept or go 1-3 in the playoffs. Im thinking 0-4 is the outcome.

Got it

Good

man someone needs some paper towels

that's right. ever heard of improvement. i remember a few games ago. Bulls put a major butt whooping on NEW BOSTON. JUST SAYING.

Wasn't surprised seeing how at least 10 of our season starters were out. PP knows the feeling being injury plagued last year.

I think this game will be on of the few close ones. Good luck.

To RomoHOF, blue1980, NatureBoi and others-

Wake up... This is 2015, not 1995. I see a lot of people saying Pewitt is going to win, but no one saying how or why. Because they dominated common opponents? No sir. Waskom and Arp played both; Winona beat one and played better than Pewitt against the other. The Brahmas were dominated by both. Neither of those teams have any love for Winona and their people have all picked Winona to win. Is it because district 7 is better? Not at all. District 8 dominated heads up vs District 7 and against common opponents. Our district lost 1 vs Hughes Springs who is now a mere shell of what they were at that time. It must be because District 7 and its teams have held the upper hand vs District 8 teams in recent playoff history. Wrong. District 8 teams have run on you boys like junk iron across the board in recent years. So dont be on here trying to rewrite history.

You guys ignore all facts and logic and just spew on and on about what you WANT to happen... But you dont always get what you want. Better talk to Santa Clause and hope Christmas comes early for y'all, because without a miracle Winona is beating Pewitt, Arp is beating Hooks, and D7 is getting swept out of the first round. Like I said. So keep sleeping on Winona. We love it... We feed off of it. But our boys are sending y'all to the crib Friday night. 🔋⬆💎🙏⚡

• Like 1