Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

Congrats Pewitt. Very physical, impressive team. Our kids gave all they had... ultimately, it just wasn't enough. I went down on the field after the game and personally congratulated the Pewitt players. Very respectful, humble, good kids. The Brahmas were the better team tonight. Great game and good job getting a win for D7. But I'm here and I'm ready to take any ridicule or razzing y'all feel like throwing at me.

• Like 1

Wooooooooooooooo!!!! Way to style and profile Brahmas. Winona. Nature Boy has to give you guys credit. Tons of speed on that team. Great job Winona seniors. You fellas went down swinging. Nothing to be ashamed of. Leonard better strap up cause the Brahmas will keep your heads ringin'

Thanks man. My heart bleeds for our seniors, but we will have most of our team returning and should have a very good team for the next couple of years. Can't say enough positive things about Paul Pewitt. Very impressive, strong, physical squad. Our boys went out on their shield, and that's all you can ask.

Congrats Pewitt. Very physical, impressive team. Our kids gave all they had... ultimately, it just wasn't enough. I went down on the field after the game and personally congratulated the Pewitt players. Very respectful, humble, good kids. The Brahmas were the better team tonight. Great game and good job getting a win for D7. But I'm here and I'm ready to take any ridicule or razzing y'all feel like throwing at me.

I was impressed with Winona kids as well. As I stood on the field with my son after the game, not one Winona player walked by without congratulating my son. Damn fine young men you got. That was a helluva game.

I was impressed with Winona kids as well. As I stood on the field with my son after the game, not one Winona player walked by without congratulating my son. Damn fine young men you got. That was a helluva game.

Thanks man I appreciate it. It really was a great game. I just hope people dont look at the score and think something different. It was a full fledged 4 quarter dogfight. Toward the end you could see number of players from both sides showing wear and looking beat up. I know my son (#11) is. He caught a couple of balls and made a few tackles on defense but missed more than he should have. I wish he could have done more, but I reckon there's only so much 136 pounds can do. The Pewitt kids certainly know they were in fight. But we didn't give them anything... They took it. As long as they continue to play hard and be physical, they will be in every game they play. Congrats again.

Lol, gotta love em. I knew this would be the best game. Congrats Pewitt, better luck next year Winona.

That will be something to see when WR and Pewitt play in 2 weeks if we get to see it. Thats a game I would pay good money to watch, straight up.

How's yall qb

Aww man he's good. He was very upset and emotional after the game because he felt like he played bad, let the team down, etc. But he's ok. He's only a 10th grader... He'll bounce back. He will be a big part of the team next year. Him, my son, #10 (our kicker), #21, #51, #23 and alot of the others will all be back next year. We should be real salty. Not much consolation right now tho. To lose a dogfight like that, that you had an opportunity to win... It hurts. Will be good motivation in the offseason.

It's ok 13TX, in 2011 EF had one senior on the team, we lost in the first round to Cooper 34-20 I believe after being up 20-7 at the half. Next year we lost in the semi-final to the state champion, nobody thought we would go that far. Next year could be a great year for ya'll, good luck.

It's ok 13TX, in 2011 EF had one senior on the team, we lost in the first round to Cooper 34-20 I believe after being up 20-7 at the half. Next year we lost in the semi-final to the state champion, nobody thought we would go that far. Next year could be a great year for ya'll, good luck.

Thanks man. It should be. The few seniors we are losing- I like them alot, so it hurts me personally. But talent wise going forward, we have the makings of a great squad next season.