Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

We aren't trying to intimidate, we are trying to inform. Pewitt wins

Well consider me all informed up, because I'm not buying a single thing you're selling. We will continue Arp and EF's illustrious history of teams from our district showing Pewitt to the exit in the first round of the playoffs. So get ready.

• Like 1

I believe it's the 32nd Running.

This has to be the most exciting thing in Winona since they put the nuclear waste plant in.

For sure. But not nearly as exciting as the Omaha donkey races or mountain oyster eating contest. Back to watching the grass grow after Friday night.

Don't know why you want to "INSULT" them boys like that. Met ole "TJC" a while back, nice old man, kind of funny watching him get around though. Reminded me of one of Tim Conway's "Old Man" skits on

the Carrol Burnett Show. Watching him trying to climb them curbs around the field..... :lol: ..........Besides he just loves his "LONGHORNS"

texas98 is bringing the heat to pp. But its a one man show. Kinda the equivalent of walking through michael vicks backyard wearing a porkchop suit. You gotta be careful. Lol.

Free tx13 his buddy needs some help. Unless this is tx13.

Not him. These guys don't bother me. This thread is more like running thru a pasture barefoot though.

This post goes to all seniors. This week could be your last week of high school football. This could be the last time you put on your shoulder pads and helmet. So enjoy every second of this week, enjoy every second of that after school practice,enjoy that hype that builds up the entire week till game day. When game day comes leave everything out on that field. Push yourself to be better than you're opponent on every play. Make the coaches pull you too the sideline for a breather. Stand tall every play and never show weakness. After every play show your character and help the other player up. Leave that field with no regrets. Leave that field knowing you played your greatest. Tell this to yourself and to your team, how bad do you want it?

Always be proud to be a Paul Pewitt Brahma

+1 couldn't have said it better.

+1 couldn't have said it better.

The class of our kids was always what I was most proud of. Won a lot of games in my years at Pewitt, but most important was the great young men we produced.

Good luck boys. I am damn proud of each and every one of you.