Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

To all of you that feel shocked by the Arp win and didn't/dont think Winona will beat Pewitt, go check the District 8 thread. I called this sweep a month ago. Actually bet my buddy TD89 a couple racks of ribs on it. He's gonna be at Lobo tonight to check on his wager.

Our kids are all in, ready to die for this win. People talk about lack of playoff history/success, but there are times when that is a bigger motivational factor. This is one of those times. Winona plays well and doesn't make any uncharacteristic mistakes, we win. Period. Our kids are more than hungry- They're starving. Pewitt better be ready for a war. But they're not... Just like Hooks wasn't. Somebody throw them a basketball.

Where is Texas98? Hmmm!

He's probably at the school getting ready for the game. I have told y'all before, I have a son on the team. All I can say is Texas98 is closer to the team than I am. I seriously doubt he'll be on here today. Not until after the game anyway.

Yall are foolish. Go back and look at the District 8 thread. He was on there way before I got banned.

Anyway, like I said... The sweep is on. Been saying it. EF and Frankston would beat most of the teams in D7. My Wildcats are about to put the final nail in the coffin.