Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

Well, I am probably not as old as you or coached as long as you, but the fact Pewitt learned a new offense and defense that quick is remarkable. Pewitt by 2 td's. Write it down.

Got it?

You boys did really well. Belief is half the battle. Yall have it. The chances of a 2 TD win are slim but nothing imposible or would be shocking. I think youll be surprised at how well Coach Kincade has done with the boys over there. He's got them playing at a good level. His program will continue to rise over the next couple years unless he makes a coaches no no decision next season.
  • Like 1

While your getting your prostate checked tjc ask for a mental evaluation as well.

Son they got plum confused when they tried it last time. Thought i was gonna end up in a padded room but they turned me loose. Said i was to crazy for a place like that.

You boys did really well. Belief is half the battle. Yall have it. The chances of a 2 TD win are slim but nothing imposible or would be shocking. I think youll be surprised at how well Coach Kincade has done with the boys over there. He's got them playing at a good level. His program will continue to rise over the next couple years unless he makes a coaches no no decision next season.

I understand, I will be the last person to down a coach or a kid, my point is you are discounting us because we lost games #1 and # 2 and were shut out. We aren't what we were. I can remember losing to y'all in the first game and making it to the semi finals. It ain't where you start, it is where you finish that matters.

I understand, I will be the last person to down a coach or a kid, my point is you are discounting us because we lost games #1 and # 2 and were shut out. We aren't what we were. I can remember losing to y'all in the first game and making it to the semi finals. It ain't where you start, it is where you finish that matters.

Please sir don't miss read me. Your first 5 games didnt mean anything, its those last 5.

No joke... I bet all of the match ups between d8 and d7 are within 7 pts of each other except waskom and Dekalb. No disrespect to Dekalb I just feel like waskom is the best 3a division 2 team in this region and quite possibly the state. The other three contests seem very evenly matched.

And he pretends Hughes Springs still had the same kids that played Arp and he knows nothing about the offensive changes made in Arp which made them better. Winona beat Arp after they made the offensive change #1. Arp is unbeaten since making offensive change #2&3. Got it. Winona has a better team than Pewit all the way around. Size, speed and the staff to accompany it. Got it. PP won in a horrible district that is about to either get swept or go 1-3 in the playoffs. Im thinking 0-4 is the outcome.

Got it

Good

💯