Pewitt vs Winona round 1

brahmas1

After looking at some film of the Winona/ Grand Saline game I believe that Pewitt will handle Winona easily if they stop big plays. Winona has troubles with execution. Lots of penalties and false starts. Pewitt will have to watch out for the QB and #21. I'm ready to see Winona's #21 and PP #1 go head to head. Pewitt moves on.

Winona has some hard heads in that middle that he cant run over. They have better speed to get the edges on Pewitt too. I believe PP has ball skills in the secondary- Winona does too. 12-13 ints this year. All BS aside, Winona will pass the ball on Pewitt way before the Brahmas pass it on the Wildcats. #1 better eat his spinach for this one... Pewitt is gonna need him to be a Monster. Luckily, if he does break, all 11 on defense will be able to walk him down.

So how many points do you think Winona will put up

Honestly, I dont know. Like I have said, we have speed but we aren't flashy. I don't see us as a big play team, though we do have some big play ability. I believe Pewitt's D is good... As good as any, better than most. Their offense seems to have a knack for doing just enough to win, much like ours.

I think there will be a feeling out process early in the game, both teams playing extremely hard on defense trying to get their footing on O while still trying not to make any big mistakes. I think the first half will be very tight and low scoring. I think things will open up in the second half but that favors Winona somewhat. Winona breaks a couple of big plays in the 2nd half to defeat a steady and tough Pewitt team something like 30-31 to 19-20.

I know many of you wont agree with it, but that is my honest answer.

They are better offensively than Waskom TJC?

they are better on offense NOW than waskom was in week two. Lot of new faces were gelling.

Don't be fooled about Winona they ain't bad

They do make a lot of mistakes though and that will help pewitt tremendously

You are being shady by suggesting someone really thinks Winona is better on offense when you know no one said that and no one thinks that.

Different teams match up differently, teams approach opponents differently, and games play out differently. Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if neither team made it past the low 20s.

And then Tyler went and voted wet as well. Glad I didn't have any of that financed.

I didn't say that. Didnt even imply it. Waskom would beat Pewit very bad if they played twice. Waskom is simply better than all of the regional teams. I think you already know that. You do seem to voice some honerism so maybe you know and just lie to yourself.

I didn't say that. Didnt even imply it. Waskom would beat Pewit very bad if they played twice. Waskom is simply better than all of the regional teams. I think you already know that. You do seem to voice some honerism so maybe you know and just lie to yourself.

You said Winona would score 36. That's more than Waskom and almost as much as Mineola's 42. No one else has come close. And you say I'm lying to myself? I just asked a simple question.