West Rusk vs Hughes Spring 7:00pm@Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

This year is my first, but it will for sure not be my last, I love stirring mess up, I am having a blast.

You will disappear like poop through a goose son. See your kind every year. Come out like termites everytime HS has a loss. It happens when team gets beat pretty much year in and year out by another team. I understand your butt hurt and tired of getting thumped on the ear. Your good for now, but don't get comfortable. You guys will resume the position again soon. Just the way it is. Enjoy it while you can lil man, enjoy it while you can. :)

You will disappear like poop through a goose son. See your kind every year. Come out like termites everytime HS has a loss. It happens when team gets beat pretty much year in and year out by another team. I understand your butt hurt and tired of getting thumped on the ear. Your good for now, but don't get comfortable. You guys will resume the position again soon. Just the way it is. Enjoy it while you can lil man, enjoy it while you can. :)

Old man you seem to know a thing or two, but to say I will be gone, you have no clue.

HS: Y'all can beat WR if you can shut down Ballard! They will feed him the ball all night long and they love to throw the little quick slant passes! But, so far only one team has been able to shut down Ballard...Can y'all make it #2? I doubt it. lol but play the game anyway!

They couldn't shut down jones for linden

This week is going to be an exciting one I think!! Murphy's law has been in effect for a while this year, but I really think that WR is going to be in the middle of a $&it storm this Thursday, got some boys who are chomping at the bit and ready to get back on the field..... Our #25, and #7, and #8 will have more room to run this week, #12 is showing some growth!! Ready to bust loose Mustangs!!!

This week is going to be an exciting one I think!! Murphy's law has been in effect for a while this year, but I really think that WR is going to be in the middle of a $&it storm this Thursday, got some boys who are chomping at the bit and ready to get back on the field..... Our #25, and #7, and #8 will have more room to run this week, #12 is showing some growth!! Ready to bust loose Mustangs!!!

If HS was at full stregth like they was against Arp I'd pick them to lose by 14 to West Rusk. WR is simply a deeper better team with a better defense. WR mlb is a good one.

Someone asked me why I haven't posted much lately. Well at this point of the year we all know what each team has to offer. It's widely known that HS has had multiple injuries and are down 6-8 impact players. But hey, next man up I suppose. I'll be the first to tell you the defense has struggled all year giving up avg of 30+ points a game. Offense has had struggles at times. It's the time of year you game plan and either they got it that week or not. All teams are 0-0, seedings mean nothing. All we can hope for is the boys lace it up and give it their best. Half the teams that play won't reach their goal. If it's your team that looses, make it a point to tell the seniors you enjoyed watching them play.

Shutting down #21 is a big key. The only team that shut him down was the defending state champion and it made it easy being able to load up and stop him in the monsoon that night. Right now it doesn't show rain for Thursday night so Hughes Springs wont have that luxery. Good Luck Mustangs!

Someone asked me why I haven't posted much lately. Well at this point of the year we all know what each team has to offer. It's widely known that HS has had multiple injuries and are down 6-8 impact players. But hey, next man up I suppose. I'll be the first to tell you the defense has struggled all year giving up avg of 30+ points a game. Offense has had struggles at times. It's the time of year you game plan and either they got it that week or not. All teams are 0-0, seedings mean nothing. All we can hope for is the boys lace it up and give it their best. Half the teams that play won't reach their goal. If it's your team that looses, make it a point to tell the seniors you enjoyed watching them play.

Amen brother........

+1