Arp vs Hooks

Tjc8525

Congrats Arp. D8 for the win. Had lots of folks from 'The Dub' in the crowd last night rooting for the Tigers. Hopefully they will return the favor and be in the View tonight to watch us. I'm so sick of the D7 love fest and smack talk. All of these people acting like Hooks had something for Waskom. Really... Really?? Then you got sent home by a 4 seed. You should have known yourselves better than that. D7 is wack... There are 2-3 District 8 teams whose seasons are over that are playoff teams in D7. Nobody listened. Guess y'all had to find out the hard way.

Coach, you sure know a lot about that "AARP" team, was that you on the sideline last night, was not sure because you weren't wearing your Burnt Orange Sweat Suit.....

Wasn't me. Been years since I was on the sidelines. The old old legs just wont let me stand that long.

Bi-District, good luck to both of these great teams and communities.

Dear lord, in the battle as we go through life, we ask for a chance thats fare. A chance to equal our stride, a chance to do or dare. If we should win let it be by the code, faith and honor held high. If we should lose, we'll stand by the road, and cheer as the winners go by. Day by Day, we get better and better! Till we cant be beat....WON'T BE BEAT! Amen!

wow. You made us memorize this in HS. Miss you Coach W!