Arp vs Hooks

Tjc8525

Hooks has great size and speed. They execute well offensively and play smart ball defensively. Arps avg of points is high due to 3 games. Waskom, Franklin, and Hughes Springs before they lost everyone. You might be better off if you want a truer picture of Arp to look at the Games after Waskom once Arp got Healthy and made its changes offensively. I say Waskom because Waskom is that much better than everyone in our Region. At least from what I saw anyways. And its hard to believe but Franklin looked better than Waskom. I dont see Arp being able to match a team like those. Nor, do I see Hooks doing it as well.

I can tell you with Malik Estell in the middle of our D they had better try to live on the edges or some of your guys may not finish the game. We have speed on D we can beat u to the edge or DE's are physical and disciplined they will set the edge and hold it to drag your guys to the sideline. Like I said gonna be a dog fight but I believe we have the athletes and the coaches to stop Arp.
  • Like 1

My favorite kid on the Arp team is number 20. This kid is like 5'5" 140lbs and plays on the defensive line. He just plays football. Yall watch- he will be making plays and have you scratching your head how he does it against those big linemen.

Yep. Baker. He can ball.

Man these Hooks boys are be the second coming of the krickets by 11pm Thursday night.

I doubt that, if Hooks loses they will be here to eat their crow like big boys. We all like to talk, but cant stand those who run and hide after they get beat. Stick around, give credit where credit is due, and eat your crow. JMO

• Like 1

I doubt that, if Hooks loses they will be here to eat their crow like big boys. We all like to talk, but cant stand those who run and hide after they get beat. Stick around, give credit where credit is due, and eat your crow. JMO

Ill give you credit before and after win or lose brother. I don't serve crow. The kids do.

Anyone know how long JJ is on vacation? Sure miss his insight... I mean homerism

If it had to do with the DA thread i think they said on there at least through football season.

I miss his homerism as well but im sure now that Arp is in the playoffs he would be telling us how Arp is going to win state this year as a four seed and medlock is going to win the heisman in two years now that he is a running back.

Guest troup7on7

Anyone know how long JJ is on vacation? Sure miss his insight... I mean homerism

JJ is back just under a different name. Can't believe that I'm the only one that figured this out.