Arp vs Hooks

Tjc8525

My favorite kid on the Arp team is number 20. This kid is like 5'5" 140lbs and plays on the defensive line. He just plays football. Yall watch- he will be making plays and have you scratching your head how he does it against those big linemen.

Sounds like be plays with heart. Works better than talent in many cases

Yea has hooks qb got any offers yet he is pretty dang good. He's really calm in the pocket and scrambling out of the pocket

Honestly don't see him getting offers at QB. Probably RB or on D at LB he was one of the top tacklers in district last year at the MLB. Great athlete good baseball player as well

Hey JJ, be glad when you get paroled. Hahahaha

I sure hope you fellas aren't thinking he is me. Sorry to disappoint you but no. I've been reading a long time and when he got booted Arp fell to whispers. I heard he was booted so thought I'd try giving Arp a little better poster thats not such a homer. I'm just not a good smack talker like you guys. I'll see him tonight I sure and let him know you guys miss him.
  • Like 1

Honestly don't see him getting offers at QB. Probably RB or on D at LB he was one of the top tacklers in district last year at the MLB. Great athlete good baseball player as well

im suprised him or #30 doesnt have any offers. They are one of the most physical and hard playing kids I've seen. Not to mention the talent they have