H3llR4z0r

Gilmer (10-0) vs Pleasant Grove (6-4)  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes it to the next round?

• Pleasant Grove in a blowout.
    • Pleasant Grove in a close one.
    • Gilmer in a close one.
    • Gilmer in a blowout.

PG's Defense is going to have to play lights out....im talking about zero mistakes. The Groves offense can move the ball, but that doesn't matter if the opposing team is able to outscore us. There seems to be a tendency to give up the big-play almost every week, that tendency must be eliminated. Also, is beating Gilmer possible? yes it is. I remember when the Grove wooped up on an undefeated Argyle team back in the day. Everyone just knew PG didn't have chance in the world, those are the best wins. Most importantly the players are going to have believe in themselves and not allow the Gilmer "hype" to affect them mentally.

Oh ok thanks.

Guess Gilmer is the only team that can't get a big head going into a game. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I had seen it happen before. But whatever you say, I'll go with.

Not sure where I said that but if that's your reading comprehension no point in discussing anything with you.

Oh if you are going to be sarcastic in your comebacks at least be original and not steal another poster's.

What you would do doesn't matter because you aren't the PG coach. I'm pretty sure he knows how to motivate his team plus he probably believes they will win.

Gilmer is one of the most prepared teams going into any game so I doubt anything the PG coach says will cause the Buckeye coaches to "study the PG play style more" as you say, than they already do.

Simmer down momma. Geez We know you Bears get a bit Salty when you make it into playoffs. But it will be ok.

Not sure where I said that but if that's your reading comprehension no point in discussing anything with you.

Oh if you are going to be sarcastic in your comebacks at least be original and not steal another poster's.

Salty much?

First off, you did pretty much say that nothing the PG coach said would have an effect on how the Gilmer players and staff handled their studying and so forth, so I made the inference that anything I said that he should have told the reporter would also have no effect. Mainly because they're just so perfect and prepared for every game they play.

I really don't understand why you're jumping down my throat and making a big deal about it. I just stated my opinion and you have absolutely showed out.

That being said, EB doesn't own the right to "Oh OK thanks." I'm sure he's not the first person to ever say it either, though he may argue that.

First off, you did pretty much say that nothing the PG coach said would have an effect on how the Gilmer players and staff handled their studying and so forth, so I made the inference that anything I said that he should have told the reporter would also have no effect. Mainly because they're just so perfect and prepared for every game they play.

I really don't understand why you're jumping down my throat and making a big deal about it. I just stated my opinion and you have absolutely showed out.

That being said, EB doesn't own the right to "Oh OK thanks." I'm sure he's not the first person to ever say it either, though he may argue that.

Oh ok thanks ®©

This years Gilmer's offense is no where, close to last years, in terms of points scored,, but Gilmer's running game is good enough to play keep away, and keep other offenses off the field, we struggled early on the pass, and alot of the district games, Gilmer has thrown the ball alot, and has improved a ton! Pre season, I was thinking a couple rounds deep,,maybe,, but now, the offense has really become balanced again, and the defense, has its moments, so whom ever knocks them off, they will most certainly have to earn it! The PG coach predicting a victory, shows alot of confidence, but on the same token, it could insight some serious fuel for the Buckeyes aswell!

Whelp here goes, honesty I believe PG will move the ball control some clock and stay in this game for a few quarters PG plays hard every snap if they don't do anything else, they've actually scored well this season! On the other hand If Gilmer Can Pass the ball they will win by a nice margin if not I think it will be a lot closer than most people think! Good luck to both teams!

But Gilmer didn't pass well against LE and still put up 50 just saying

Gilmer had a 4 headed monster running game in that game, Collier, Boyd, Ward, Brooks, for the likes we have not seen since, Ward has been out with a foot injury, but I do understand, he will be back this Friday night in Mt.Pleasant, so with him being back, the passing game up to speed, it limits the options defenses has of stopping Gilmer! If Gilmer gets the penalties cleaned up, and can step up the Blag Flag D up a notch, we could see the best play from Gilmer all year!