Shelbyville Vs. Big Sandy

yourteamstinks

We played a lot harder schedule! BS is one and done!

If you played Shelbyville you would be one and done too correct? Nothing personal I'm just saying they won a couple more games than you guys did. Big Sandy is a four seed playing state ranked and number one seed Shelbyville so nobody expects anything different than one and done. Kind like Pleasant Grove will feel when they play the Gilmer Buckeyes. I just find it amusing when I see a 5-5 team talking like they are world beaters. But good luck anyways....

If you played Shelbyville you would be one and done too correct? Nothing personal I'm just saying they won a couple more games than you guys did. Big Sandy is a four seed playing state ranked and number one seed Shelbyville so nobody expects anything different than one and done. Kind like Pleasant Grove will feel when they play the Gilmer Buckeyes. I just find it amusing when I see a 5-5 team talking like they are world beaters. But good luck anyways....

We are a young 5-5 team that has played a state bound shelbyville team very close until the second half. I doubt BS scores more than 6 pts!

We are a young 5-5 team that has played a state bound shelbyville team very close until the second half. I doubt BS scores more than 6 pts!

It does not matter if you lose by 1 or by 40, a loss is a loss.

And if you want to go that route Big Sandy outscored state ranked Carlisle 3 out of the 4 quarters they played but fell apart in the second . ( now doesn't that sound dumb to say )

All BS does is have to come in & play the best they can. If you get beat by a better team, no shame in that. Play hard and play with class.

• Like 1

It does not matter if you lose by 1 or by 40, a loss is a loss.

And if you want to go that route Big Sandy outscored state ranked Carlisle 3 out of the 4 quarters they played but fell apart in the second . ( now doesn't that sound dumb to say )

All BS does is have to come in & play the best they can. If you get beat by a better team, no shame in that. Play hard and play with class.

Regardless those 7 wins aren't going to help you

Right now It's 0-0 and BS is about to be 0-1

Question is BS that close to being 1 in there district as it seems? Just looks like parody from the outside. If so they could be the best 4th place tram we could face.

That being said I know they would have a time beating a healthy Joaquin. From what I saw of West Sabine it was hard seeing them beat Joaquin.

I hope BS is the most dangerous 4th seed. No one wants blow outs, going to a 4 team format.

Question is BS that close to being 1 in there district as it seems? Just looks like parody from the outside. If so they could be the best 4th place tram we could face.

That being said I know they would have a time beating a healthy Joaquin. From what I saw of West Sabine it was hard seeing them beat Joaquin.

I hope BS is the most dangerous 4th seed. No one wants blow outs, going to a 4 team format.

If you don't want to see a blowout this week, find another game to watch. This one is gonna get ugly.

I don't really see a blowout, bs is scrappy and if they hold on to the ball they can play tough. Obviously I havnt seen them in weeks but they will keep coming till the end. Yeah the score might get stretched but it won't seem like it. Havnt seen the new o, but hear they doing well with it, wish them luck and hope nobody gets hurt..

Has either team ever played in Carthage before? If you have not I hope you enjoy our stadium. If you have then welcome back! Good luck to both teams. Safe travels for all and hoping for an injury free game.

Yes, Big Sandy has played there. I think it was the 2010 season. Great place.

Overall, I feel like their district is pretty weak this year, and I feel like it will show this week. West Sabine & Harleton is really the only one I think will be a good game, and that is because IMO, West Sabine caught a huge break with Nate going down early in that game because we were dominating up until that point. They beat the district champs, but then were beaten pretty handily by Ore City, and beat by UG. I feel like that was a matter of matchups, although I understand they started doing some different things on offense towards the end of the district which had a positive result. I however, do not see them being better than a healthy Joaquin, or probably even West Sabine for that matter, but still gotta show up and be ready to play. I have a a feeling this one will get ugly very quickly.