Shelbyville Vs. Big Sandy

yourteamstinks

Think he means team speed, and again, think Alto may still be overall a faster team. But I've been wrong before, so OK...

I agree, I think Alto has more team speed as well.

IMO, Shelbyville plays much faster than what their team speed really is though. They seem to just be so aggressive, and get after it on defense, and just makes them seem so incredibly quick, and absolutely swarm to the ball.

All I can tell BS is they play very aggressive and will get after it. Burrell is a very hard runner. #25 and #6 have good speed. #8 is a load at linebacker. As far as having a lot of gas, they'll bring it for 4qtrs and won't let up.

Well by the sound of those studs we dont have a chance...we will just have to smell their gas all night.

As somebody pointed out though, another thing about Shelbyville is, they have quite a bit of depth. They rotate alot of people in, and keep everyone fresh.

And unfortunately , i dont see this one being a good one past the first quarter or so, but I like your confidence! seriously!

The depth really shows up after halftime. I would like to know how many points Shelbyville has out scored other teams in the 2nd half?

I've said it once and I'll say it again shelbyville will not even be in danger of losing until alto. Any team they play before them are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I bet Carlisle gives em a good game. They got a good passing QB and some speed at WR.

& Redfly, would you mind telling these young people since Big Sandy has maybe already scrimmaged probably the best team in the region ( Alto ) that Big Sandy is not afraid of a physical battle?

Thank you,

Do you know how long ago that was? Lmao

& Redfly, would you mind telling these young people since Big Sandy has maybe already scrimmaged probably the best team in the region ( Alto ) that Big Sandy is not afraid of a physical battle?

Thank you,

and by god....it was a scrimmage....go hide somewhere til you can come up with something better!

Lol if we are talking about scrimmages, Shelbyville basically dominated Newtons run game in a scrimmage ... But we aren't talking about Scrimmages because quite frankly they don't mean much

I never said anything about game plan, yards, score, or anything like that cause it was a scrimmage. But one thing is the same for all scrimmages and that is the physicality. That is something that does not change from week to week. You either have it or you don't. Does not matter if it's a game or scrimmage.

Hope you can understand this.