Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates @ Lindale....who walks the plank?

calvin76

Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of the Pirates.

• Pittsburg Pirates
    • Crandall Pirates

Pitt should win, but Paris fans would caution against taking Crandall lightly. Cats took a whuppin 2 years ago from the Pirates after breezing through district unbeaten.

We can't afford to take any team lightly. One and done would not be good. I think that our district week in and week out has helped prepare our team for the playoffs. We have beaten Gwater, PG, Atlanta, Princeton and Paris. All are playoff teams and we we beat NL and they were a pretty good team. Gwater just beat Center last night (D2 but very solid). Pittsburg has to play a solid game with fewer drops and penalties. I still don't think that we have played a complete game. Disagree if you want to but I don't think that we have played to our full potential.
  • Like 1

We can't afford to take any team lightly. One and done would not be good. I think that our district week in and week out has helped prepare our team for the playoffs. We have beaten Gwater, PG, Atlanta, Princeton and Paris. All are playoff teams and we we beat NL and they were a pretty good team. Gwater just beat Center last night (D2 but very solid). Pittsburg has to play a solid game with fewer drops and penalties. I still don't think that we have played a complete game. Disagree if you want to but I don't think that we have played to our full potential.

I dont think we have either. I didnt get to see not one district game but Im a be home for this game cant miss it. Heard #9 Red Shield played really well last night.