Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates @ Lindale....who walks the plank?

calvin76

Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of the Pirates.

• Pittsburg Pirates
    • Crandall Pirates

This is the playoff, do you pull starters?

I would. Last Friday we got to see a lot of backups playing. It would be a great experience for the kids that haven't gotten to play very much. But, we still have to win. On a side note, 9-1 is a heck of a year. When the season started I thought we would end up 6-4 or 7-3 at the best. Credit the coaches getting the players ready to play and for the players buying into the program and playing hard every Friday night. The support of our fans has been tremendous. It has been a great year to be a Pittsburg Pirate and to be a Pirate fan. Let's play for a few more weeks.

Yes.....pull the starters as soon as you have a big lead after halftime. Just depends on the other team's ability to score quickly. Pitt should win this matchup handily. Not saying they will be pulling their starters.......just saying its a good idea if the score warrants it. Let the backups see some action this time of year if your team is winning big. They are next seasons starters and need the minutes.

''

Not to jump the gun, but Argyle next week "ouch". I was hoping for at least the third round before we had to face someone in the top 5. But I guess this is where you separate the men from the boys. Now if we can only begin to build a foundation of a great football program for years to come? Go Pitt!

Not to jump the gun, but Argyle next week "ouch". I was hoping for at least the third round before we had to face someone in the top 5. But I guess this is where you separate the men from the boys. Now if we can only begin to build a foundation of a great football program for years to come? Go Pitt!

Let's not jump the gun....LOL. Plenty of time for Argyle. Crandall first. ( I have watched a little film on Argyle)