Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates @ Lindale....who walks the plank?

calvin76

Pittsburg Pirates vs. Crandall Pirates  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of the Pirates.

• Pittsburg Pirates
    • Crandall Pirates

This was a good game by both teams. I think Crandall exceeded a lot of expectations tonight. The way you guys talked Pitt up I thought they'd look like Argyle or something lol. And speaking of Argyle, good luck against them next week.

So did Crandall exceed expectations or is Pitt not that good? It seems like your saying Pitt isn't very good, but how can losing by double digits to an average team be exceeding expectations?

Argyle says "Hi" to all the Pitt Pirate believers. I'm an Argyle Eagle believer personally, haha. Well......next week the Pirates will have a chance to unseat a Big Dog team. Best thing that could happen to Pitt next week is wet weather. Sounds like Pitt has a very competitive team and has had a great season. Must be pretty darn good. Buckle up your chin straps, cuz Argyle is pretty darn good, too!

Crandall was a good club. Very well coached and did what they had to do to win.. 90 yard return for a TD. On side kick and drove down the field. But, the bottom line is that Pittsburg won. Agreed or disagreed, Pittsburg has not played an entire game. That will be a must next week.