Alto vs Groveton @ Madisonville 7:30 Friday

Red90fly

Groveton D' is prone to giving up big plays after watching a few tapes and for the most part lack a run game ( unless QB scrambles ). They do love their screens and seem to have it down pretty sharp.

I bet ole texasgolfer48 still has some of those black and gold silk looking pin on ribbons from the 80's that say Sting the Indians.

OK how the heck did we end up in Madisonville

Lurkin is booked to the hilt and Crockett is in the playoffs is what I would figure. That said Grovetons run defense is lacking, but they can toss the ball around. Alto has the speed to force his passes. Alto by a bag of deer corn. 60 to 20

I bet ole texasgolfer48 still has some of those black and gold silk looking pin on ribbons from the 80's that say Sting the Indians.

Somewhere in the attic I just might. LoL

Some friends went and watched Groveton play Friday night and said there D couldn't stop a little old lady from crossing the street

Somewhere in the attic I just might. LoL

Some friends went and watched Groveton play Friday night and said there D couldn't stop a little old lady from crossing the street

The game is gonna be in MadVille. Let's meet up at Bucee's and drink all their Texas mud. That's if you can find the town.

• Like 1