Everything is Rigged

RETIREDFAN1

Level 0 – “Zombie” – Football, sports scores, TV sitcoms, processed junk food, vaccinations, playing the lotto, following doctors’ orders, submitting to apparent authority, going along with the status quo.

Level 1 – “Awakened” – Asks questions. Reads ingredients on foods. Questions their doctor. Watches documentaries instead of sports. Attempts to assess information and think rationally. Questions false authority.

Level 2 – “Informed” – Reads books. Explores alternative information. Invests in self-education. Participates in activism. Seeks to make changes in the world around them. Speaks out with friends. Challenges people’s beliefs. Reflects on their own beliefs and is capable of adaptation.

Level 3 – “Mastery” – Has great influence. Creates things. Innovates. Provides solutions. Invents new things. No television. No vaccines. No junk food. Has a very long-term perspective. Understands the “big picture.” Seeks to help others. Has compassion for living things. Recognizes the web of life on our planet.

Level 4 – “Enlightenment” – Realizes the great illusion of life. Embraces immortality of consciousness and the human spirit. Expresses compassion for others but not intervention. Never seeks to “change” others, only to invite them to expand their awareness. Recognizes inter-connectedness of all life systems. Sees the human life experience in a humorous light. Is able to tap into higher consciousness. Rarely seeks fame and not interested in financial success. Often abandons all material wealth

Still higher than your -2 ... :P

I believe you need to go look up in a dictionary or Google awaken. While your at it, I believe you will find a picture of yourself in the dictionary next to the word sleep.

Kirt if this Smoky thing doesn't work, you could model for tempur-pedicure mattresses.

I believe you need to go look up in a dictionary or Google awaken. While your at it, I believe you will find a picture of yourself in the dictionary next to the word sleep.

Kirt if this Smoky thing doesn't work, you could model for tempur-pedicure mattresses.

Your picture is next to the word "gullible" ..... :P

Says the person that bathes in Faux News. Don't forget to get behind the ears with some good old Hannity soap.

Can't handle the issues being covered from both sides, can you? You just keep sopping up the liberal slop ..... cause you can't handle the truth ,,,,

Can't handle the issues being covered from both sides, can you? You just keep sopping up the liberal slop ..... cause you can't handle the truth ,,,,

I'm laughing at the sheer ignorance being displayed from someone who is so far gone the rabbithole.

Keep up with your fantasy. Faux News is from truth and so is your ridiculous hope from the left.

I'm laughing at the sheer ignorance being displayed from someone who is so far gone the rabbithole.

Keep up with your fantasy. Faux News is from truth and so is your ridiculous hope from the left.

What other news channel presents both sides? I'm laughing as you try to come up with an answer, or another off topic distraction. Maybe if you actually watches Fox you would see the truth ...