Oklahoma at Baylor

sawemoff

BU has outscored OU 89 to 26 in their last two meetings, expect more of the same. Stoops can't stop the BU offense. ALSO, OU lost to a pathetic Texas team.

And Baylor had a hard time with a K-State team that OU beat 55-0?

Those games have no impact on this one.

And Baylor had a hard time with a K-State team that OU beat 55-0?

Those games have no impact on this one.

We learned a lot from the OU/UT game. OU was beat down by a horrible Texas team, especially upfront. They gave up 6 sacks. BU will get pressure on Baker, cause a few turnovers, and put up 45+ on offense. Game over.

It's all about momentum. Each of the last two years, OU surrendered momentum and didn't have the heart or coaches to rally back or even put up a fight.

In 2013 it was 5-10 with under 4 minutes left. Then Baylor had a big drive and scored to make it 5-17.

Then Blake Bell threw a pick on the first play of the following drive with under a minute left.

Baylor made it 24-5 like that and OU rolled over.

Last year OU went up 14-3 and had all the momentum.

Baylor scored, OU threw what was basically a pick-6 and Baylor scored again.

Then OU missed a game-tying chip shot after a decent drive and Baylor scored again.

It's absolutely possible this happens again, but I wouldn't count on it. As long as Baker/Sherpard are in the game, OU has a chance to rally.

And OU rolled over.

I despise OU, but I think they take this one; unless big game bob tries to get too cute & they turn the ball over.

Baylor really hasnt played a good team yet, especially a big physical team. OU wins the line of scrimmage & runs the ball (to keep Baylor's O on the bench) & gets the road win.

K State played Baylor physical. They just aren't that great this year

Da Bears...

Jeff Dunham was the celebrity picker. It was really funny as he brought Walter with him. Good stuff...

I saw on Twitter that the Sunshine Scooter is 4-9 overall when picking against OU. Better than me, I'm 1-8 picking against 'em this year. :P