Total NAZI Takeover at the University of Missouri

RETIREDFAN1

Where did I mention him in my posts??

It still needs to be answered....if THAT is the incident that looney pinko was starving himself for, there is nothing to it....the guy was arrested and dealt with.....sounds to me like the President of the University was doing a pretty good job....

It still needs to be answered....if THAT is the incident that looney pinko was starving himself for, there is nothing to it....the guy was arrested and dealt with.....sounds to me like the President of the University was doing a pretty good job...

Colmes just admit that this isn't the race card randomly being played. I promise not to tell any of your fellow conservatives.

• Like 1

Colmes just admit that this isn't the race card randomly being played. I promise not to tell any of your fellow conservatives.

IF what I read in those articles was the only reason that pinko loon was on a hunger strike, then it's clear he needs to seek psychiatric help.......you're right, it was probably mental instability on his part more than the race card that started all of this, because from what I read from Pack's articles, the University did everything correctly.........

Sorry teach, but I am as informed as you. I just have a different view when it comes to other races

You are uninformed about this.......the university President didn't do anything.......

And if you have reached the conclusion that I give a damn about race, you truly ARE uninformed about a great many more things.......

So your only source for your belief that there is anything that went on is from social media??? Get real......when you furnish a LEGITIMATE source of evidence, maybe we'll talk....until then, it's just a bunch of malcontent pinko commies trying to stir up ####........

Colmes, I have friends and actual contacts at Mizzou for crying out loud and have been through that backwards state...

Exactly HOW is that the President of the University's fault??? Sounds like the problem was taken care of......

Colmes are you out of your mind, the president of the university is equivalent to the general manager of a store/site of a business. Any press especially negative towards a campus has to be handled by the president and the people under him. If the people under the boss fail, then the boss has to hold the line which wasn't in many instances documented.

Colmes please refrain from the conversation. You are as bad as Kirt

Colmes please refrain from the conversation. You are as bad as Kirt

Typical pinko tactic......can't win so you must suppress anything that shows the narrative you are throwing out there to be wrong.....the articles I have posted clearly show that the whining crybabies, being led by a millionaire no less, made a mountain out of a molehill.......guess what, commie.......I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.....:p