Total NAZI Takeover at the University of Missouri

RETIREDFAN1

Sexual assaults and other criminal activities get swept under the rug, yet somebody allegedly used a racial slur and all heck breaks out... There's something inherently WRONG with that.

it was more than just racial slurs. It was the fact that these types of things went on for a while with people in charge not really caring.

it was more than just racial slurs. It was the fact that these types of things went on for a while with people in charge not really caring.

Yeah, but they swept rape and criminal activities under the rug. If they didn't do anything about actual crimes being committed, why would they "have" to do something about racism? Despite what "some" people say, racism IS a two-way street, and is not an actual crime unless it's discriminatory.

Face it. There's always going to be racism in this country, but to place MORE emphasis and action on racist acts or comments than actual CRIME is inherently wrong, no matter who it is.

After letting the dust settle, and hearing all sides of the story I think most of the stories were fabricated including possibly the poopswastika. The students were making demands that any Chancellor of a University shouldn't adhere to. The one student that is the student body President and was the homecoming King didn't feel comfortable at the school. I wonder how he became so popular to win those elections ? They were demanding that he acknowledge that there is white privilege, but the student that went on the hunger strike comes from a wealthy family. The one student that says he was hit by the Chancellor in the parade actually walked into his car, and is evident in the video. Why didn't the student take a photo of stated swastika for proof. That's vandalism in my opinion in addition to being intimidation.

I'm positive that there are some students at Mizzou that are racists but of all colors. Not everyone is going to get along when it comes to race, and it shouldn't be that way, but no one is going to change it. I think these students simply wanted him removed, and they wanted privileges that went far and beyond what was afforded to every student. They're simply being loud in their demands.

After letting the dust settle, and hearing all sides of the story I think most of the stories were fabricated including possibly the poopswastika. The students were making demands that any Chancellor of a University shouldn't adhere to. The one student that is the student body President and was the homecoming King didn't feel comfortable at the school. I wonder how he became so popular to win those elections ? They were demanding that he acknowledge that there is white privilege, but the student that went on the hunger strike comes from a wealthy family. The one student that says he was hit by the Chancellor in the parade actually walked into his car, and is evident in the video. Why didn't the student take a photo of stated swastika for proof. That's vandalism in my opinion in addition to being intimidation.

I'm positive that there are some students at Mizzou that are racists but of all colors. Not everyone is going to get along when it comes to race, and it shouldn't be that way, but no one is going to change it. I think these students simply wanted him removed, and they wanted privileges that went far and beyond what was afforded to every student. They're simply being loud in their demands.

Chancellor and President aren't the same title nor position. President is the one people look to.

As far as Homecoming....popularity contests mostly due to fraternity/social media/group association.

Yeah, but they swept rape and criminal activities under the rug. If they didn't do anything about actual crimes being committed, why would they "have" to do something about racism? Despite what "some" people say, racism IS a two-way street, and is not an actual crime unless it's discriminatory.

Face it. There's always going to be racism in this country, but to place MORE emphasis and action on racist acts or comments than actual CRIME is inherently wrong, no matter who it is.

The only thing they swept under the rug is the truth ....

Chancellor and President aren't the same title nor position. President is the one people look to.

As far as Homecoming....popularity contests mostly due to fraternity/social media/group association.

The Chancellor was the one that the student walked into his car, and why I was thinking about him. Evidently enough people like the guy enough to vote him to be the Homecoming King and Student Body President. I've also heard that Michael Sam was highly supported and liked by students on campus.

Poopswastika is probably the only thing that will be taken from this article, but this hits it on the head. I'll take sweet victory for 500, Alex.

Amazing that I haven't read a single article on SDC, and it says exactly what I've read in the Houston Chronicle (which is a very liberal paper), and heard on the radio. I only read it, because you made a comment about it.

Amazing that I haven't read a single article on SDC, and it says exactly what I've read in the Houston Chronicle (which is a very liberal paper), and heard on the radio. I only read it, because you made a comment about it.

I'm not sure how to respond to this, honestly. Are you saying that you didn't read the article I responded to until I posted about it? If so, what is the exact tone of this response. I would respond more properly if I could understand what you are trying to say better. I apologize that I can't catch your meaning

I'm not sure how to respond to this, honestly. Are you saying that you didn't read the article I responded to until I posted about it? If so, what is the exact tone of this response. I would respond more properly if I could understand what you are trying to say better. I apologize that I can't catch your meaning

I thought it was amazing that my analysis was exactly as presented in this article that I had never seen in my first post. I didn't want to be accused of regurgitating what was written by Fox.