Whitehouse superintendent resigns

Nacwagons

Either way he won't be there after August and the Ad/hfc are held by 2 separate people.

I don't think I said anything about the head coach leaving...I think I asked what it means for the programs...changing supers can mean that they could possibly want to go on a different direction...so again what could this mean for the program.

Yeah, it "won't / will not" get you one. Academics don't necessarily get you one either! Thinking athletics is about "getting" a job has nothing to do with this entire Whitehouse issue. Athletics means MUCH more to a school.... period! Speaking of, where is the academic forum at? I'm sure that would draw a bunch of public and tax payer interest.

Yeah, it "won't / will not" get you one. Academics don't necessarily get you one either! Thinking athletics is about "getting" a job has nothing to do with this entire Whitehouse issue. Athletics means MUCH more to a school.... period! Speaking of, where is the academic forum at? I'm sure that would draw a bunch of public and tax payer interest.

LOL. Good point

If you don't think Athletics play a huge role in the overall environment in any school then you are an idiot. I have been at schools with successful athletic programs and at ones that weren't quite so good. When the athletic teams win, the attitude of the administrators, teachers and especially the students is much better. When you are better in athletics the discipline is also much better and therefore the learning environment for all students is better. Do NOT discount the impact good athletic departments have on the overall productivity of academics.

• Like 1