12-0 Rousey vs 9-0 Holm

Crawford

The media is comparing this fight to the Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson fight. Problem is Buster Douglas tagged Tyson in the tenth round, where as Ronda Rousey was knocked out early in the 2nd

It wasn't as big an upset as they fight. Douglas was a tomato can, and Holm was one of their best. I wonder if Rousy is going to take the time off she said she was going to do, because they'll be pushing for a rematch.

It wasn't as big an upset as they fight. Douglas was a tomato can, and Holm was one of their best. I wonder if Rousy is going to take the time off she said she was going to do, because they'll be pushing for a rematch.

She looked physically stronger and in better shape than Rousey. Holm is a much better boxer and harder puncher than Rousey. She basically threw counter punches at Rousey who was the aggressor and she ate a lot of punches coming in. I think she would do the same thing in a rematch ....

If the fight takes place in 5 months the line will be

Rousey -150

Holmes +120

If the fight takes place in 9 months the line will be

Rousey -280

Holmes +200

I think Holmes is a great value bet but Rousey is still the most popular fighter of all time. This will bring in action towards her and Vegas knows it. Rousey line will be over inflated again just like Tyson was well after his prime. Ronda better work hard on her stand up boxing or the same thing will happen again.

If the fight takes place in 5 months the line will be

Rousey -150

Holmes +120

If the fight takes place in 9 months the line will be

Rousey -280

Holmes +200

I think Holmes is a great value bet but Rousey is still the most popular fighter of all time. This will bring in action towards her and Vegas knows it. Rousey line will be over inflated again just like Tyson was well after his prime. Ronda better work hard on her stand up boxing or the same thing will happen again.

I heard the odds on this last fight were 1-100 on Rousey and 9-1 for Holm. I think I would have bet the long shot for at least $10 if Texas had legal gambling.

After watching the post interview with Holly Holm she came across as a class act. I'm glad for her in the win. Imo, seemed to have a good soul, (a good heart)

She already agreed to a rematch if Ronda wants one, which we all know the answer to that.

Dana White says "Yes Please" and prays for a Rousey win... Can you imagine the $$$ for a 3rd fight?

• 5 months later...

If you missed UFC 193 on pay-pre-view, particularly the Rousey vs Holms fight, it comes on tonight on FOXS1 @ 7pm channel 150 on dish. Looks like it's going to be shown later if you can't catch it tonight.