Teague vs Rockdale

player73

Teague vs Rockdale  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This is it.....the game Teague has never gotten past.....the game that always seems to be too much for my Lions.....every time we have ever made it to the second round which has just been 3 times we have had to face Newton twice who in 04 went on to be the state runner ups, second time lost in regional championship to Cameron who won state that year and then last season to the state champs Cameron!

This year is different....Athletes are different.....coaches are in their second season of getting these boys over the hump....best defense we have had in years.....offense clicking at the right time.....BUT

None of that matters if you don't show up and stop the passing game and WR Lara! Rockdale is a fine tool machine but they aren't Newton or Cameron....this year their is no excuse to lose in the second round because for the first time in second round TEAGUE is the BETTER team and not the underdog like the other 3 years we made it to the second round!

It is time to take care of business....it is time to set the tone of this game in Belton, Tx Friday night fight ever single second! We are tired of being mediocre in Teague and everyone saying we can't get past this game!

It is your time Teague but it is only your time if you play LIGHTS OUT! Leave it all on the field and we will be victorious! If you make a mistake....if you take a play off...your season will be taken by Rockdale!!!!!

• Like 1

Teague will be way more physical on both sides of the ball. Defense wins championships and the Lions defense is by far the best of the 2. Now u cant just show up and win the game. I'm taking my Lions to pull away fast and often to win by 3 td's. Its a great day to be a Teague Lion

Teague big. Teague's offense is too explosive and their defense is too dominate. Even if Rockdale slows the Teague offense down they wont stop them completely. And I think the Teague defense will shut down the Rockdale offense. And just in case you are wondering if I have seen Rockdale play the answer is yes. They are a good football team. I just don't think they are the caliber of Teague. JMO

Same result, different year. Rockdale 35-28.

Believe what you want about Teague, but Rockdale has better athletes at almost all, if not all skill positions. Focus on Lara too much and Crawford will be in the back of the endzone in the blink of an eye. If they stay healthy, Rockdale is much scarier than they are being given credit for.

Same result, different year. Rockdale 35-28.

Believe what you want about Teague, but Rockdale has better athletes at almost all, if not all skill positions. Focus on Lara too much and Crawford will be in the back of the endzone in the blink of an eye. If they stay healthy, Rockdale is much scarier than they are being given credit for.

IMO, the difference will be in the trenches.

Going with Teague by 14-21.

I like the way you think.😎

Rockdale 35 Teague 21

Teague has averaged 46.7 points per game while only giving up 15.8 per game. That does not include the game against Mabank (who didn't make the playoffs) that was cancelled. Also, Teague has played their 2nd and 3rd string players in the second half for most of those games. I'm pretty sure Rockdale will not hold them to just 21 points. Meanwhile, Rockdale has averaged 41.1 points per game and allowing 28.4 points per game. Rockdale may have played their back ups in alot of those games as well but the numbers say Teague wins this one.