Gilmer (11-0) vs Mexia (7-4) @ Mesquite Memorial Stadium

blackcats254

Gilmer vs Mexia  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well I will say this, if these coaches don't figure out who needs to be playing, then they will not go very far and no I'm NOT referring to the QB. I think Zac will be fine. He had a rough one last night, but pulled it off. With that said he does need to be more cautious where he throws the ball. I will say that 2 of the pics were not his fault. Two of those where in the hands of a receiver and just didn't catch them. The Buckeyes have a lot to work on next week so lets hope they can work it out.

Thought gilmer would have been #### off going into PG after the coached guaranteed a victory. After this many close games to lesser opponents maybe that's just what Gilmer is.

Got to go with my hometown. #WeKat

Blackcat is the Gibson kid healthy now??

yes he's healthy and they got all the linemen back except one...hopefully matron will able to run on that hamstring by friday offense really been missing him these last 3weeks.

Gilmer will come out next week and play a great game. Its hard being 10-0 playing a 4 seed that is 6-4 and everybody telling you that you will win. After the opening KO return the minds of the players probably changed some and PG battled them. With that said I think Gilmer's eyes are wide open now.

Gilmer 38

Mexia 20