5A DI R2 Area: Longview vs Mansfield Summit

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-2) vs Mansfield Summit Jaguars (10-1)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Summit in a close one
    • Mansfield Summit in a blow out

YEA I'M in LOVE WIT DA' BO-BO'S!!!

I love it when a rat Troll come on this site from the PLEX talking "ZIT""" The PLEX have how many kidzz--how many schoolzz--and Lil'ol'' EastTX have how many 5A schoolzz? LP-JT-LEE-LGV --Wow "we" all "we" GOT! But when we come to the PLEX best believe we "FLEX"! Ya'll can't stand none of us because we always UPSET the norm. LP has hit the PLEX in Da' mouth--JT Hit'em in DA' MOUTH- even LEE has had a few upper-cuts-LGV well you already know. When any of the mentioned teams come to the PLEX all ya'll should show some RESPECT because compared to the PLEX, ETEX BOYS are JV who play like D1 BEAST! WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET and most of the time YA'LL DON'T WANT NONE! 4 teams from ETEX is the heartbeat in the EAST and all our smaller schoolzz are the BLOOD in the vessel. Funny how band together we are just a handful but to the PLEX we spell TROUBLE one major potential spoiler alert... So {WHISPER} our name but sound the alarm NOT SANTA-But it's the LOBOS COMING TO TOWN!!!

P.S. I DIDN'T EVEN MENTIONED OUR FAN BASE-WE WOULD BE THERE STACKED AND PACKED EVEN IF THE GAME WAS IN ALASKA! Now that's some cold "ZITT"

Lmao!! Your funny.

You know it is an elite club! I don't think he would know what to do with himself if I really get wound up! Only the strong survive!

😂😂...all he has to do now is change his name to Lobo70. I can see it now. Kidding aside, good luck to your boys Friday!! I'll be rooting for y'all and JT, since my Pack has forgotten how to win in the playoffs.

😂😂...all he has to do now is change his name to Lobo70. I can see it now. Kidding aside, good luck to your boys Friday!! I'll be rooting for y'all and JT, since my Pack has forgotten how to win in the playoffs.

Thank you! I am sure you will hear ALL about it Friday night!