5A DI R2 Area: Longview vs Mansfield Summit

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-2) vs Mansfield Summit Jaguars (10-1)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Summit in a close one
    • Mansfield Summit in a blow out

Guest Delete1

Not bad if you have speed and when you're going up against smaller o-lines. However, I'm guessing you haven't seen the Lv O-line??

Actually I have not seen any Longview highlights. I was going to watch some clips on the hudl site but it is private. I heard Longview doesnt really throw the ball much. If they do have a big o-line then maybe they can control the line of scrimmage. Could work out in LVs favor.

Actually I have not seen any Longview highlights. I was going to watch some clips on the hudl site but it is private. I heard Longview doesnt really throw the ball much. If they do have a big o-line then maybe they can control the line of scrimmage. Could work out in LVs favor.

We average 310 across the o-line, and Tim Clay's nickname is Tiny Tim, all 6'6" 385 lbs of tiny. JT and Marshall have better individual D-lineman than Summit, but Summit D is better overall and more like Byrd's defense.

No they are small up front other that 64 and 99. They are very quick and rangy though. A straight ahead run team could give them some problems. I would think LV is similar to Mansfield high in their offensive scheme and that gave summit some problems. They did beat them though so who knows

#64 also plays center on offense. After watching some highlights he is by far the best lineman. If he plays both sides he will get worn down by the size and strength of LV the longview line on either side of the ball.

Happy Birthday,'07!!! If my math is somewhat right, you SHOULD be celebrating at LEAST your 26th Birthday........ Youngsters!!! I wish, I could go back to 26. Boy, I would do a LOT of stuff differently. Starting with leaving those "garden tools" at the Wild Thang Club in Kilgore.

One of the worst mistakes of my life is getting involved with scalawags! From now on if she ain't in her early to mid 40's Plus, they ain't worth the time. You'll be amazed at how much MORE promiscuous females get from the time they're in their early 20's to about their late 30's.