(9-2) Center vs (8-3) Fairfield

Crawford

Area Round  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Did Fairfield play a tough schedule. I don't know too much about those teams up there.

8/207:00p

24 - 0Win 8/287:30p

35 - 7Win 9/4

49 - 34Loss 9/11

63 - 28Win 9/18

70 - 35Win 9/257:30p

51 - 20Loss 10/9

49 - 35Win 10/16

31 - 8Win 10/23

63 - 40Win 10/307:30p

33 - 7Win 11/6

50 - 26Loss 11/13

61 - 9Win

Didn't Center lose to Gladewater? If so, Give me Fairfield by 14.

Not sure if you've actually looked at Gladewater's schedule, but they played some tough teams this season.

Also, I was at the Gladewater/Canton game, and regardless of how much heck all the Gilmer/D6 fans give Gladewater, I saw that game. Gladewater beat Gladewater against Canton. All the props to Canton for doing what was needed to win the game, but Gladewater did everything they could to give it to them. Not a true testament of how good they really are.

Center by 21

And I'll be doing my best to be at this game.

Not sure if you've actually looked at Gladewater's schedule, but they played some tough teams this season.

Also, I was at the Gladewater/Canton game, and regardless of how much heck all the Gilmer/D6 fans give Gladewater, I saw that game. Gladewater beat Gladewater against Canton. All the props to Canton for doing what was needed to win the game, but Gladewater did everything they could to give it to them. Not a true testament of how good they really are.

Center by 21

+1

Center by 21

You District 6 guys crack me up. I was at that game too. Canton flat outplayed Gladewater. It showed on the stats and the scoreboard. When GW loses you say they tried to give it away. Then when Gilmer won but actually did try to give it away with 7 turnovers you say PG outplayed them. At least Gilmer outgained PG in yardage 445 to 201. GW didn't do that to Canton. Several teams have played tough schedules and not gone 5-6. They are who they are. A one dimensional team offensively who has a tough time defending the spread on defense.

• Like 1

You District 6 guys crack me up. I was at that game too. Canton flat outplayed Gladewater. It showed on the stats and the scoreboard. When GW loses you say they tried to give it away. Then when Gilmer won but actually did try to give it away with 7 turnovers you say PG outplayed them. At least Gilmer outgained PG in yardage 445 to 201. GW didn't do that to Canton. Several teams have played tough schedules and not gone 5-6. They are who they are. A one dimensional team offensively who has a tough time defending the spread on defense.

You're an idiot.