Crockett Bulldogs 8-3 vs Jarrell Cougars 11-0

jdawg2000

Crockett vs Jarrell  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Don't know much about Jarrell besides there undefeated on the season. Crockett is improving as a team every game. I believe that if the bulldogs can limit the penalties,(had 3 touchdowns called back against Lexington on holding calls) they can pull out another win, and hand Jarrell there 1st loss on the season. What you guys think?

Haven't heard a location yet, but your right about Crockett they have played up and down all year, barely pulling out a few games, that they should have won with ease... I think they look over some teams, try to take them lightly, and end up almost loosing.. but like you said hopefully they have there heads on straight at this point of the year.. it's win or go home and roll out the basketballs, I know Jarrell is know push over team, bring 11-0 at this point of the season.

Good luck Crockett. I think that looking past teams is over with at this stage of the season. No doubt Crockett can play with anyone. I don't think Jarrell has played the talent level Crockett has. Every team in our classification has trouble matching up with Crockett's passing attack, and I don't see that changing this week. Crockett by 14.

• Like 1

Jarrell averaging 265 yards per game rushing...Crockett defense is going to have to strap on their hard hat and come ready to play defensively.

This has been their weakness the past few years and the Bulldogs will have to get some stops. I see this game being similar to the Newton game...

Jarrell averaging 265 yards per game rushing...Crockett defense is going to have to strap on their hard hat and come ready to play defensively.

This has been their weakness the past few years and the Bulldogs will have to get some stops. I see this game being similar to the Newton game...

As much logic as there is in this view I wouldn't Put Jarrell in the same category as Newton.

As much logic as there is in this view I wouldn't Put Jarrell in the same category as Newton.

Oh no. Definitely not, just was leading to infer Crockett struggles against running teams.

Playing Newton will actually be a benefit for this one. Crockett went toe to toe with the Eagles, so while Jarrell will be tough, they won't be any tougher than Newton...

Pulling for Crockett. I don't think Jarrell has played an explosive offense like Crockett can deliver. I see a high scoring game with Crockett taking the win.

Good post. I think Crockett's defense is getting better. All they have to be is good enough to get a few stops. If Crockett limits mistakes they are a scary team to face. A lot of weapons.

If Crockett can stop the QB, he is about 90% of their offense. If our receivers will catch the ball we could get by their secondary. A lot of ifs...this kind of game scares me. I hope there is a better officiating crew this week. We have to play all the rest of our games just like we did against Newton!!!!!!