Beckville vs. Alto

jacketgrad06

Beckville vs Alto  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Might have to make this game.

Beckville has a dang good football team but not on Alto's level . I do think Beckville will likely be the best team they have faced all year, but that doesn't mean much being they have blown out everybody all year with the exception of BH and I think Alto was just having a bad night . I'm going to say Alto wins by 14, but I would like to see a Beckville upset

Alto in a blowout. Beckville is a very talented team but not on altos level.

It wont be no blowout 10-1 for a reason but I see a lot of talk about Beckville being physical and beating teams up front well they better get ready for a battle in the trenches people don't realize how good Alto is up front on both sides of the ball.

• Like 1

First and foremost, Beckville respects Alto. You all are a powerhouse year in and year out. Alto, from what I have seen dosent have to resort to some of the smack talk other teams do, they do it on the scoreboard. You all have earned your respect and we don't take that lightly.

That being said, Beckville is a hard hitting and hard running team. Look for a very physical game. Surely you all remember those Gambles? They know how to prepare for big games. And honestly, it is the biggest game of the year for both clubs. Also, for the past three weeks, Beckville has scored in all three phases of the game. When a team can do that, things are really coming together. This is the time of year when a team needs to be getting hot and gelling together as a team. That is where we are at. Beckville will not quit and they will play hard, the coaches demand that from them. Ask Shelbyville. We are looking forward to an injury free, hard hitting, good game. The Rose is the perfect atmosphere for such a big game. Safe travels to Alto on the way up. Beckville 26 Alto 20.

• Like 2