Beckville vs. Alto

jacketgrad06

Beckville vs Alto  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You Beckville homers kill me. Y'all are crazy if you think Beckville can beat Alto. Beckville has nobody to stop Johnson. He is a D1 recruit for a reason.

Every week some slap says Bearcats will lose. Most every week Beckville whoops 'em and says thanks for the win. True storie

• Like 1

ALL OF US on this board are "Use-to-coulds" and "has beens"....it makes me chuckle all the arm chair qb's and coaches on here....I know we want to support our teams and say how good or how bad things are....BUT in the end it is the 15-16-17 year old Kids that make us right or have us "eating crow sandwiches" on the weekend....WHY would anyone put their livelyhood in their hands???!!.....guess I'm a glutton for punishment and constant crow sandwiches...going to be an interesting game.....Alto talent vs. Beckville talent.....depends on who will make the least amount of mistakes and then capitalizes on the other's mistakes.....

Had a few bowls of Cajun cooked crow lol it go down hard l

Golfer...sure it wasn't Cajun HARD CIDER.....I know that stuff goes down hard!!!.....crow samiches are always dry and hard to swallow....crow cider on the side difficult also!!!...sure hope Alto and company ready for this....hope not looking past to who they MIGHT play next round.....

• Like 1

Golfer...sure it wasn't Cajun HARD CIDER.....I know that stuff goes down hard!!!.....crow samiches are always dry and hard to swallow....crow cider on the side difficult also!!!...sure hope Alto and company ready for this....hope not looking past to who they MIGHT play next round.....

They take one week at a time, I can promise you that.

• Like 1

Willing to put money on it that Instigator not even from Alto. Im going with my JACKETS. FLY HIGH AND LUV YA #1

You're right, I am not from Alto. But let's just say I have seen them play about 6 times in the past two years. They are state ranked for a reason, y'all have no chance. Too much speed for Beckville. For most of you who have not seen Alto play yet, they have speed at every position. Johnson is the real deal and unless you have people on defense that can contain him (which y'all don't) then you don't stand a chance

You in for a rude awakening if you think Alto just a 1 man show.

Not that I have a right to be speaking here but .. A few years back, Kevin Pope came to Joaquin and was one of the best Rb in ET. And left town with 79 yards and he has had a good career at SMU. You gotta have those other 10 to make the world go round!! And alto has always had those "other 10", but what's always been bad for everyone else, 3-4 of the 10 were as good as the "1". It just the way it is sometimes. I hope our district mates can pull it out but mho is alto will be too much.