Beckville vs. Alto

jacketgrad06

Beckville vs Alto  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Congratulations to beckville. I was worried about this game a little to say the least but didn't expect this. I have seen beckville twice this year and knew that they were going to be a tough out this year. I thought that this was probably going to be the best game in the region this week. I didn't post anything really because I was thinking it could go either way. Once again congratulations beckville it was a win deserved.

Great season Alto. It is hard to replace as many starters as you did and still have as good of a season as you did. There was a lot of adversity this year and you guys know more than most that football is just a game. #altogether

You're right, I am not from Alto. But let's just say I have seen them play about 6 times in the past two years. They are state ranked for a reason, y'all have no chance. Too much speed for Beckville. For most of you who have not seen Alto play yet, they have speed at every position. Johnson is the real deal and unless you have people on defense that can contain him (which y'all don't) then you don't stand a chance

All the true Alto folks, hats off to you for showing class and good sportsmanship . This fella however needs a steaming pot of crow

• Like 1

Well I haven't posted all week. Been reading everything, every day. All I can say is NEVER underestimate what a team can do when they pour their heart and soul into what they want to achieve. Yes having great athletic ability goes a long way, BUT give me a group of undersized, out matched at every position, small guys that will give GREAT effort and do what your coaches to do, I'll takeum everyday. Our O line is the smallest in every game they have played but they have come together like I have never seen and make things happen. Call it what you want but they get the job done. Total team effort and win. Alto, y'all have a great team. Very respectful kids and KJ is a special person. Really proud to see both teams come together in prayer after the game. Cause ya know what? That's what's it's all about! #10BEN. #ALTOGETHER

• Like 1