Beckville vs. Alto

jacketgrad06

Beckville vs Alto  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I was wondering where Mr. Instigator was also. I cant believe he hasn't been heard from yet., Im sure glad no one told our boys they didn't have a chance with all that "world class speed". Had they known that they may not have even showed up. Just goes to show, nothing that is said on here matters. The game is played on that big green carpet, not on smoaky. Mr. Instigator, we hope you have a good Thanksgiving, good day to you sir.

Congrats to all you Beckville homers. Y'all are a good team. Too bad turnovers and penalties cost Alto

if I ever reach this level, will one of yall pull me over to the side and give me a talkin to please? stinks? trueblue?

What to do now?

Twiddle me thumbs, rake the yard. Na, Probly just deer hunt more. Might even Go buy an ole blue hoody and go support the blue boys.

we are really fun to watch lately.

Update on #11 Garret Hope from Beckville, the starting corner and receiver. He went down with an arm injury, went to hospital where x-rays showed a broken humerous bone( the big bone from shoulder to elbow). It was a complete break requiring surgery. Surgery went well and he is recovering now.

That RB was about as quick outta the hole as any back I've ever seen. Full speed at hand-off.

I'd love someone who watched us early in the season to come give an unbiased opinion.

I'll be there Saturday to support Beckville,my old HS friend Lance, and my old Coach Lucky...My hat is off to them for the way they prepared..it was evident that they had our number...Their kids were very well disciplined and outstanding athletes..if there was anyone to lose to, I'm glad it was Beckville...it's also fitting if you understand what I am talking about...Beckville is lucky to have those Gambles and the other coaches on the staff...Hoping Beckville can keep it rolling

• Like 1

Update on #11 Garret Hope from Beckville, the starting corner and receiver. He went down with an arm injury, went to hospital where x-rays showed a broken humerous bone( the big bone from shoulder to elbow). It was a complete break requiring surgery. Surgery went well and he is recovering now.

Prayers for Garret

No I am obviously not comparing Grapeland to Beckville as far as the team goes. Greezy said that Beckville should be proud because they have came a long ways in a short time, so has Grapeland. They have both drastically improved. But my point was, you didn't see Grapeland getting on here and saying they were going to win just because they back their team. I think its great that all you Beckville know it alls are getting on here and supporting your program. I hope yall all show up and fill the stands, but that is not going to change the outcome of the game. Which brings me back to my original point... it does not matter how much support yall give, yall do not stand a chance. Alto 49 - 21